Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holy cubans batman!!!
Mark71GTX Wrote:Sweet!  Hey Fish - I hope you kept that cuban Tongue
Naaa....lost her in customs.
HEY!  ive had a handfull of cubans before.  Ive had a RASS and Hoyo from madurodave, a Cohiba from the Mum, and a Partagas from fishhound.  but i most certainly am looking forward to this one!
I don't think Chris realized what he gave you Dave. it's the meds I tell ya.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
nice hit Chris........ David you should enjoy that smoke..they are goood[rob]
Glad you enjoyed what you got in the Pass.  Which ones did you like the best ?  Also, great bomb, I've heard those Swiss Edicion Bolivars are excellent smokes.
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
my favorite so far was the 601, but i still have the ashton, camacho, LFD, and the fuente to light up.  ill keep ya posted.
yea i knew which cigar i gave him... i had one aready i wanted to share the joy of a great cigar lol smoke them if you got them
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
Screw that....IT WAS THE MEDS!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro. You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Maduro PiPs Wrote:Screw that....IT WAS THE MEDS!
WATCH YOUR SELF[nono] YOUR NEXT !!!!!!![cigar] YOU'LL SEE[wow]
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
Dont let me bitch slap you again....I'll make your other knee swell....[wow][bravo2]
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro. You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007