Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HEY JIMMIE THE MUM!!!!!
[spank][smack][smack][spank] I see a beating in your future... [popcorn]
lol nah its all in good fun
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
chris1980 Wrote:lol nah its all in good fun

till somebody takes the Mum's daugher out!   [lol]
The only way jim will hurt me is if i have that girl move back home and he has to deal with her and all her daily drama please i'm doing him a favor lol [bravo2]
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
[popcorn]
chris1980 Wrote:The only way jim will hurt me is if i have that girl move back home and he has to deal with her and all her daily drama please i'm doing him a favor lol [bravo2]
[wow]you're a dead man. 
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
chris1980 Wrote:The only way jim will hurt me is if i have that girl move back home and he has to deal with her and all her daily drama please i'm doing him a favor lol [bravo2]
[wow]you're a dead man. 
Robfather, should we show that "girl" that message..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
[wow]you're a dead man. 
Robfather, should we show that "girl" that message..

honorable mum i would think it wise to print a screen copy of this page and put it away for safe keeping.  it would seem to me to be one of those rare how shall we say, gifts that will keep giving time and again for years to come.

translation: the chris is the mum's bitch card or i show his mrs. the printout. 
of course jimmy if you just want to torch his ass pm a concerned party, say me, your little ms.' email and the robfather will be sure to pass along a concerned note from a friend about chris' unseemly behavior.

HAHAHAHAHAHA ---   Ah  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA