Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keep a spare....
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28181033/

[Image: key1.png]
D'oh!
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
Just leave the bitch!   Tongue
Ok, this is gonna sound really bad, but this happened to me.  My wife thought it would be funny to handcuff me to the pedestal of our pedestal bed while I was sleeping (where were dating then), I woke up when I heard the clicking noise and she was laughing her ass off, right up to the point when I told her the I had lost the key to the cuffs a long time ago.  [lol]

Luckily, my roommate was a Police Officer, and had a spare key on him.  I married her anyways, hoping to someday return the favor, [police].  So far, no dice, but she's warming up to the Fuzzy Cuffs.[7up]
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
Matt-N-Ga. Wrote:Ok, this is gonna sound really bad, but this happened to me.  My wife thought it would be funny to handcuff me to the pedestal of our pedestal bed while I was sleeping (where were dating then), I woke up when I heard the clicking noise and she was laughing her ass off, right up to the point when I told her the I had lost the key to the cuffs a long time ago.  [lol]

Luckily, my roommate was a Police Officer, and had a spare key on him.  I married her anyways, hoping to someday return the favor, [police].  So far, no dice, but she's warming up to the Fuzzy Cuffs.[7up]

HAHAHAHAHAHA!   Yeah right Matt!   While you were doing something else..........................[lol][lol]
a couple years ago my girlfriend (who im still dating) did that, and then my room mate came back and we were just talking and such.  the jerk took pictures and the whole dorm got to see my helpless a$$ handcuffed to a lightpost, not to mention anyone who looked hard enough on facebook.  luckily, the pair came with TWO keys, so when he stole one of them, she just grabbed the other one from my watch drawer.

ahh freshman year, now im lucky to see the likes of a book that ISNT calculus related.
Why anyone would use handcuffs is beyond me.  they hurt..unless you're into that sort of thing.  Now hospital bed restraints are much more comfortable...
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
Those suckers hurt when behind your back and your drunk in the back of a cop car.My wrist's were sore for 3 weeks.[wow]  Sad
MikeD Wrote:Why anyone would use handcuffs is beyond me.  they hurt..unless you're into that sort of thing.  Now hospital bed restraints are much more comfortable...

Most girls I know want it to hurt!   [pimp]
lol!  while liberally drunk at my bachelor party i was more interested in drinking than the girls.  after getting even further shit faced (i drank over $1100 worth of liquor that night) my friends thought it would be funny to handcuff me to a metal chair and then send the strippers over.  all i know is one chick bit me and i was sure glad that the tuxedo sufficiently covered the grape colored bruises on my wrists.  trust me those things effing hurt. 

everyone knows you use silk scarves or cheap ties.  handcuffs are for amateurs and felons.