Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordova Cigar Herf
US_Tank Wrote:For the record I am not smoking anything marginal in Pensacola.  

We'll see WHAT you smoke after an evening or two or drinks...someone have a camera??? [wow]

MaduroAccountant Wrote:

We'll see WHAT you smoke after an evening or two or drinks...[color="red"]someone have a camera???[/color] [wow]

Sheldon, if you look at the first page of this thread, you'll se where Maytagman finally revealed what Tankie packs for an extended Herf Trip.......

Pretty sure a camera or two will be there ....

Attached Files Image(s)

aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
Oh and Gunnar, that course looks Amazing.  It's exactly the kind of course I like to play, fairly flat, with large greens hittable by even an embarrassing amateur as myself.  Of course, the Greenside Water hazard would surely ruin my day and cause my ball count to top the 4th sleeve.  (do you use the cheap balls that come in sleeves of 4, or the expensive sleeves of 3 ??????)  Pro V1 my ass, I sure didn't play like a Pro.[lol]
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
Matt-N-Ga. Wrote:Oh and Gunnar, that course looks Amazing.  It's exactly the kind of course I like to play, fairly flat, with large greens hittable by even an embarrassing amateur as myself.  Of course, the Greenside Water hazard would surely ruin my day and cause my ball count to top the 4th sleeve.  (do you use the cheap balls that come in sleeves of 4, or the expensive sleeves of 3 ??????)  Pro V1 my ass, I sure didn't play like a Pro.[lol]
Well, I've packed some of each for this trip (they're all 3 to a sleeve thoughWink)!  Mystic Dunes will surely eat me alive since I've hit balls for a total of about 2 hours in the last month but I have been hitting the ball a bit straighter these days.  Of course, I don't hit it long but whatever!Tongue  I'm just excited to get out there and enjoy some good weather.
Don't forget your hat Mac.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
I need to charge my camera battery.   But first I need to decide which camera to take.
US_Tank Wrote:I need to charge my camera battery.   But first I need to decide which camera to take.

[Image: 51T6HJSVNGL.jpg]

Tank, you are beyond batteries...

Click HERE to help me by shopping via my Amazon Page!

golf sounds fun!  T trying to work me to drive down but just way too busy.  jan big month for me.

have fun guys!  take some pics[lol]
Matt-N-Ga. Wrote:
MaduroAccountant Wrote:

We'll see WHAT you smoke after an evening or two or drinks...[color="red"]someone have a camera???[/color] [wow]

Sheldon, if you look at the first page of this thread, you'll se where Maytagman finally revealed what Tankie packs for an extended Herf Trip.......

Pretty sure a camera or two will be there ....
I didn't realize that people REALLY used those 35MM's any more...[doh]

BTW...how come when I "quote" it doesn't show the picture any more???

Its Wednesday 2:30 CST.   I am off to Minneapolis.   After that Pensacola!   See ya all on the flip side!  [bravo]