Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordova Cigar Herf
Have a safe journey and leave some of Florida for the rest of us just in case we may want to visit some time in the future.Big Grin
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
US_Tank Wrote:Its Wednesday 2:30 CST.   I am off to Minneapolis.   After that Pensacola!   See ya all on the flip side!  [bravo]
Hey Tank, got your message and I'm planning to be at the airport a little after 5am.  Hit me up!!!! 
macallan2 Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:Its Wednesday 2:30 CST.   I am off to Minneapolis.   After that Pensacola!   See ya all on the flip side!  [bravo]
Hey Tank, got your message and I'm planning to be at the airport a little after 5am.  Hit me up!!!! 
You bastiges, rub it in why don't you!![cigar]
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Jimbo, you wanna be "hit-up"?

tell you what my friend, come to NY and we'll do a "Wish we were there" mini-herf. Just tell me when, I'll make time.
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:Jimbo, you wanna be "hit-up"?

tell you what my friend, come to NY and we'll do a "Wish we were there" mini-herf. Just tell me when, I'll make time.
Sounds great Skip. The heck with those guys, I'll see if I can swing in tomorrow..
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Sheesh!   Work is kicking my arse today.   Still have not left yet.   Hey Skipper with all those airline miles you have why don't you get down here and Herf with us? 

US_Tank Wrote:Sheesh!   Work is kicking my arse today.   Still have not left yet.   Hey Skipper with all those airline miles you have why don't you get down here and Herf with us? 

Too late Skipper & I are herfing tomorrow.
Honorary Shield Brother
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:Sheesh!   Work is kicking my arse today.   Still have not left yet.   Hey Skipper with all those airline miles you have why don't you get down here and Herf with us? 

Too late Skipper & I are herfing tomorrow.

Well tell Skipper hello from me!   I would love to say "wish I could be there" but this time I am happy to be going to sunny, warm, Florida!  

This makes my 3rd cross country flight within 7 months for Stogie Chat.   Gosh I love this place!  Smile
Bobgun Wrote:Have a safe journey and leave some of Florida for the rest of us just in case we may want to visit some time in the future.Big Grin

We'll do Bob!   Can you make Vegas in July?
US_Tank Wrote:
Bobgun Wrote:Have a safe journey and leave some of Florida for the rest of us just in case we may want to visit some time in the future.Big Grin

We'll do Bob!   Can you make Vegas in July?
I may get to see Bob when I'm there this Spring!Tongue