Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newb
Hello evryone,

My name is Shawn and I'm from Franklin, In. A suburb 20 miles south of Indianapolis. I am I guess a intermidiate smoker. Some of my favorite cigars are Punch Rothschild MM's, Arturo Fuente Hemmingway Classics and Acid's No.1. I work for ImportCigars.com and go to college for a double major in Accounting and Business Admin in Indianapolis. I am young but a cigar enthusiast for life that's a major reason why I work where I do. I did not join to try and push product on anyone (we do alot of business,ALOT) but I still am a sales rep and account manager at the end of the day so you can use that to your advantage if you need to.  I mainly joined to further my knowledge to a more advanced level by  listening to persons who have smoked a lot longer than I have. I look forward to my experience in this forum and the frienships I will build here!!!

Attached Files Image(s)

Welcome from NYC [cigar]
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
[welcome]from[Image: huskers3.gif]
Shawn, welcome from NJ. Glad to have you here. You can post any specials in the retail section.  looking forward to seeing them.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
[welcome] from MO
[welcome][rob]
Gold Club Member: ARC     ....   "not even close" - Jonas Grumby
[Image: schat2_zps32fzqtp2.jpg]
Order of the Javelin       If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...

figured I'd welcome you too...lol. This is easier than walking down the hallway.

Oh and get back to work...haha. Your not being paid to believe in the power of your dreams!
ImportCigars.com Wrote:figured I'd welcome you too...lol. This is easier than walking down the hallway.

Oh and get back to work...haha. Your not being paid to believe in the power of your dreams!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!    Anyways,  welcome from ND.
[welcome] from Georgia.  I was born in Indy, parents born and grew up in Terre Haute, and still have cousins spread around the state.
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
Welcome with open arms from Tennesse. Glad you joined

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.