Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
El Cobre
I don't know why it took me so long to try these but I'm glad I got in on that split with Dave.  

Solid firm construction with good give on the draw.

A really good maduro.  Has nice spice with earthy cocoa.  Thick smoke coats the mouth.  The aroma is something else.  This is a stink-pot of a smoke.  Filled the room with stinky goodness.  That chit was dank.  :dude:

I give it [thumbsup][thumbsup]
[bravo]  [thumbsup][thumbsup]
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Glad you discovered these Wingo!
had one last night.  my third from the split.  definately in my top 3
I've only had one so far and i couldn't have told it apart from a joya de nicaragua if the bands were taken off, but the El Cobre was fresh.   I'll revisit this weekend Smile
I can only say I feel bad for you guys just discovering this cigar that most of us have known for years.  Better late than never! [cigar]
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
MikeD Wrote:I can only say I feel bad for you guys just discovering this cigar that most of us have known for years.  Better late than never! [cigar]
[thumbsup]ditto, rookies[smokin]
madurodave Wrote:
MikeD Wrote:I can only say I feel bad for you guys just discovering this cigar that most of us have known for years.  Better late than never! [cigar]
[thumbsup]ditto, rookies[smokin]
true true but they have to start somewhere at least they are starting off will good smokesBig Grin
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!