Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So i walked into the local crappy discount cigarette store....
Nice find, sometimes its the places that don't draw in the premium cigar smokers that have some good stuff sit on the shelves! [thumbsup]
I'll buy a Shark or two from ya... drop me a PM if interested - I have not tried a Shark yet...
Gotta love those kind of finds!

Nice grab!    [thumbsup]
Click HERE to help me by shopping via my Amazon Page!

Nice pickup!

[winner]
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
Damnit nice score.:? You would think living so close to CI, Famous, and a few other BIG shops I'd be able to get my hands of some of those bad boys.:X Not a chance in hell. Think I'm going to start looking at the local 7/11's and WaWa for hard to find smokes. Sorry for the rant.
Wow, sweet find.  I had to stake out my local B&M to find out when they were in.  Then I had to have my entire family go into the store one at a time to pick up their limit of 2 per customer. 

Brad
Mark71GTX Wrote:I'll buy a Shark or two from ya... drop me a PM if interested - I have not tried a Shark yet...
Hmmm...
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!
Mark71GTX Wrote:I'll buy a Shark or two from ya... drop me a PM if interested - I have not tried a Shark yet...

I wish I would have known that on Friday!!!
Vitamin G Wrote:I wish I would have known that on Friday!!!
At those prices I doubt you would have a hard time getting rid of them here on SC...  You gotta love the price on those!
Mark71GTX Wrote:
Vitamin G Wrote:I wish I would have known that on Friday!!!
At those prices I doubt you would have a hard time getting rid of them here on SC...  You gotta love the price on those!
Without a doubt.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore