Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BEST PRICES EVER GUARNTEED
Hello Everyone,

My name is Shawn Lawrence and I work at ImportCigars.com and I want everyone to know that were running a special right now. 5% off everything on the site and free shipping on orders over $99. Call my direct line or live chat me to get the best deal possible on top of our current offer. I will break my back to make sure your satisfied!!!! [Image: sifone.gif]

Shawn E. Lawrence
Sales Representative

Import Cigars, LLC. (ImportCigars.com)
1876 Northwood Plaza Drive Suite 204
Franklin, IN 46131

Toll Free Phone: 866-571-8919 x103

Local: 317-489-5050
Direct Phone: 317-723-5032

E-Mail: shawn@importcigars.com
Shop Online: www.ImportCigars.com

ImportCigars.com "The Best Imported Cigars and Humidors Online"

Attached Files
.gif   logo.gif (Size: 7.47 KB / Downloads: 51)
[wtf]Shawn I already posted this....but you get an (A) for effort!

Let's not be whores...1 post every 2 weeks in the retailer section is fine.

BTW the sale is over...I can't honor those prices anymore...sorry guys.

I'll start a new thread everytime we launch a new product etc but that should be enough anymore is borderline spamming.

ImportCigars.com Wrote:[wtf]Shawn I already posted this....but you get an (A) for effort!

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f"Let's not be whores...1 post every 2 weeks in the retailer section is fine.

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f"BTW the sale is over...I can't honor those prices anymore...sorry guys.

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f"I'll start a new thread everytime we launch a new product etc but that should be enough anymore is borderline spamming.

Shawn told me that he could take you.......he said one of these days he will march down the hallway, step into your office, and thump you in the forehead......[wow]

[lol][lol][lol]

I wouldn't take that if I were you.......[pounding]
SmokyOneKenobi Wrote:
ImportCigars.com Wrote:[wtf]Shawn I already posted this....but you get an (A) for effort!

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f"Let's not be whores...1 post every 2 weeks in the retailer section is fine.

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f"BTW the sale is over...I can't honor those prices anymore...sorry guys.

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f"I'll start a new thread everytime we launch a new product etc but that should be enough anymore is borderline spamming.

Shawn told me that he could take you.......he said one of these days he will march down the hallway, step into your office, and thump you in the forehead......[wow]

[lol][lol][lol]

I wouldn't take that if I were you.......[pounding]
[ROTF]