Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone smoked a Stradivarius?
Has anyone ever tried a Stradivarius cigar?  I have seen them and their terrible price - I was just wondering if anyone here has tried one and what their thoughts are.  I have never seen one in the "What are you smoking" thread.  I doubt I would ever buy one unless they were 1/2 off or something, but I was just curious as to what I was missing - if anything...
I hear they are stupid mild and stupid expensive, which makes them just plain stupid. :?
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
I was gifted one from a friend of a friend that didn't know any better...

Cool box, construction was okay...

The "smoking experience" was similar to taking really good coffee and watering it down to the consistency of weak tea.

Very mild/bland.

I finished it since they were sitting there when I chose to light it up, but had to go get a Camacho Legend-Ario out to make up for it....

If you want to impress a non-cigar smoking executive and can get one on sale and pair it with a real cigar it might be okay.....
It's hard to keep a good man down.

Check Out Our Blog: www.andthatiswhatheshesaid.blogspot.com

cigars, restaurants, and more!!!

All your ashtrays are belong to us!
i was gifted one around last christmas from the guy i usually buy my cigars from. have yet to burn it up, but i've heard they aren't all that fantastic. it is in an awesome box though.
I was gifted one by Uncle Bob awhile back. I'll smoke it one Sunday morning with my coffee. It will be special just because of who gave it to me. 
zero interest.
fishhound Wrote:I was gifted one by Uncle Bob awhile back. I'll smoke it one Sunday morning with my coffee. It will be special just because of who gave it to me. 

Uncle Bob gifted me one also!   I was thinking about firing it up.
Seems like I am not missing much from what I have seen.  That is kind of what I expected honestly.  I figured if it was a stellar smoke - I would have heard about it here by now!