Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First humi
This aint nothin like you guys have, but it's my first and I like it. My wife got it for me for Christmas. You can't make out the cigars very well, but on top are Vega Talanga Tercio's she got me. Under them is a CAO Soprano and Moontrance,a Roly, a Romeo y Julietta, a Monte Cristo, and a  Macanudo.

[Image: humi003.jpg]

[Image: humi004.jpg]
It's a nice start Cool

....but soon you will need another larger.....and then even larger....

You mentioned a Monntrance.....One very important thing...never keep "flavored" cigars in the same humidor as "regular" cigars. The flavor will blend with them & all you'll wind up with all flavored cigars.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Nice lookin setup there.
Niceeeeeeeeeee  but listen to Tonto..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
[user=64]Tonto The Long Island Sidekick[/user] wrote:
Quote:It's a nice start Cool

....but soon you will need another larger.....and then even larger....

You mentioned a Monntrance.....One very important thing...never keep "flavored" cigars in the same humidor as "regular" cigars. The flavor will blend with them & all you'll wind up with all flavored cigars.

ive been a that point now for a couple months now. It so hard to want to try so much and have no place for it to go!!
I just finally got to the point where my vinotemp could be considered "full".  I mean with some juggling it could fit a little more i suppose, but man, its looking packed!  

It makes for good excuse to bomb people!