Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A sad state of affairs
Bungalowbill Wrote:give politicians enough money and spare time, and they WILL confiscate/tax your dental floss, your pet rock, and the neighbor's christmas lights.

:X:X:X f***ing worthless crotchweasels...

but taxes on dental floss and pet rocks will only effect the richest 5% of the population.  

Its for the children!!!
Bungalowbill Wrote:give politicians enough money and spare time, and they WILL confiscate/tax your dental floss, your pet rock, and the neighbor's christmas lights.

If Al Gore has his way they will even tax how much shit (as in shit in our toilets) we produce in each and every one of our houses.   [lol]
US_Tank Wrote:

If Al Gore has his way they will even tax how much SHIT (as in SHIT in our toilets) we produce in each and every one of our houses.   [lol]

roflmfao!  oh now i've blown my shit credit allowance for the month and i've got a monster one brewing. 

which will lead to shit credit loan sharking.

which will lead to the prohitibtion of shit credit loan sharking which will foretell the establishment of the first national shit & loan.

which will go under in a huge shit scandal when it's ceo starts using insider information and back door dealings to sell shit credits to those who can't afford to pay for them.  we will then have to bail them out so we can all continue to shit.  so in the end we will be full of shit, paying for shit and unable to crap.
The article is dated March 2005.  Mastercard has had no problem with me using their cards to purchase cigars and have had no problem accepting my payment each month.
Magnum PI Wrote:The article is dated March 2005.  Mastercard has had no problem with me using their cards to purchase cigars and have had no problem accepting my payment each month.
this post has been MagPI'ed  Wink
Magnum PI Wrote:The article is dated March 2005.  Mastercard has had no problem with me using their cards to purchase cigars and have had no problem accepting my payment each month.
I was just about to post this...very old news....and nothing changed for me....
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Its a very big problem for retailers.   You can't have a "regular" merchant account for tobacco transactions.   Regular audits for compliance, age check systems, and much more to be 100% compliant.    Or use offshore companies for processing and loose 20% on fees while they hold the money for 15 days before depositing sales into your bank account.

That article is quite old, but its teeth are still showing.    Its actually easier to operate a P0RN website accepting Visa/MC than a tobacco shop.