Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Titans vs Steelers
SmokyOneKenobi Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:I never miss a picture.   I am half Japanese don't you know?    I think you need a camera bomb though!  Tongue
I know somebody who got a camera bomb one time...........Wink

[thumbsup]

US_Tank Wrote:I never miss a picture.   I am half Japanese don't you know?    I think you need a camera bomb though!  Tongue
[lol]We Know! You are the only guy we know that hires there own paparazzi to follow them.[lol]

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

tafdom Wrote:
[lol]We Know! You are the only guy we know that hires there own paparazzi to follow them.[lol]
[lol][lol]  Maybe tonight I will take a picture of my paparazzi.  
US_Tank Wrote:
tafdom Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:[color="red"]I never miss a picture.[/color]   I am half Japanese don't you know?    I think you need a camera bomb though!  Tongue
you should just hire more paparazzi to do that for you.......[lol]
SmokyOneKenobi Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:
tafdom Wrote:

[lol][lol][lol][lol]

You guys from TN think you are so funny!  

US_Tank Wrote:
SmokyOneKenobi Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:
tafdom Wrote:

[lol][lol][lol][lol]

Funny.....Funny how......Funny like a clown?  Huh??? Do I amuse you???

[Image: images1576703_13Goodfellas-Joe-Pesc.jpg]
US_Tank Wrote:
SmokyOneKenobi Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:
tafdom Wrote:

[lol][lol][lol][lol]

And you thought you were so photogenic.[Image: 74134591.v24ZxUnQ.smileycamera.gif][lol]

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

tafdom Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:
SmokyOneKenobi Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:
tafdom Wrote:

[lol][lol][lol][lol]

And you thought you were so photogenic.[Image: 74134591.v24ZxUnQ.smileycamera.gif][lol]
[Image: ray-charles-i-cant-see-shit]
[lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol]