Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cubita SMS daily deal
http://www.todayscigar.com/

looks cool.  jimmie gave me a couple last month and im hopefully going to try them soon.  ive heard good things around here though
this is a peerless budget smoke that smokes like a premium.  highly recommended.
The Cubita SMS is a great cheap/everyday smoke.  I know Skip smokes them alot.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Mark Wrote:The Cubita SMS is a great cheap/everyday smoke.  I know Skip smokes them alot.
Agreed.  Skip speaks accolades of these smokes, and he's spot on.  .... .- .-. .--. --- /  -- .- .-. -..- sent me one a while back.  This is a good price, but I've seen better.  Atlantic Cigar is currently selling these for $43.89 per box (20). 
good cigar i have a few of them
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
i bought a box of the bustos and loved them. then i bought a box of the toros, and wasn't so fond. but now that i check out atlantic and see a box of bustos for 39 bucks, i think i'll buy another.
Pete Wrote:
Mark Wrote:The Cubita SMS is a great cheap/everyday smoke.  I know Skip smokes them alot.
Agreed.  Skip speaks accolades of these smokes, and he's spot on.  .... .- .-. .--. --- /  -- .- .-. -..- sent me one a while back.  This is a good price, but I've seen better.  Atlantic Cigar is currently selling these for $43.89 per box (20). 
good point!  i forgot all about this ATLANTIC is your only cubita source.  great prices and good people.
alas... the last batch of these cigars I did not enjoy... not even a little. So be advised, maybe I had a bad batch (fishhound actually bought them) or perhaps not selling them at the original MSRP of around 90 per box caused them to change the blend.
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:alas... the last batch of these cigars I did not enjoy... not even a little. So be advised, maybe I had a bad batch (fishhound actually bought them) or perhaps not selling them at the original MSRP of around 90 per box caused them to change the blend.
Confusedhock: uh oh.  this freaking thing is a staple.  i'm going to have to see about getting some and seeing if they've gone the way of the edge.  [insert moment of silence here]