Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ive been warned.....
Yes, without a doubt, the Robfather has spoken..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
davidwys Wrote:His note (as per request):

To the alleged super dave,

it has come to the attention of the rob father's attention that an asoociate of yours of yours has behaved in a most unfortunate fashion vis a vis an individual held in high regard by yours truly.

I am not an unreasonable BOTL so I will view this as an error of youthful arrogance and ignorance should your associate appologize for his egregious affront.  Enclosed you will find (2) V lanceros for this purpose.  You and your associate shall smoke these cigars while you explain to him the error of his ways.  He will then wholeheartedly agree with my assesment of the situation and make ammends to my estemed colleague.

You being an astute young man will understand the most distasteful consiquences that will befall you should this not take place. There will be no second warning.

Warmest Regards,
the robfather

Hah...what a goofball!
[really]
HAHAHA !!!!!!  Guilty by association to a BOTL that "disrespected" a BOTL of High Regard, smacked down, and given a job to complete!! 

David, I think he just made you his B-tch!!!!
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
[bravo2][bravo2]lol hahaha
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
chris1980 Wrote:[bravo2][bravo2]lol hahaha

this guy is getting me hit hard!!  its turned out to be quite dangerous being friends with you!!
Matt-N-Ga. Wrote:HAHAHA !!!!!!  Guilty by association to a BOTL that "disrespected" a BOTL of High Regard, smacked down, and given a job to complete!! 

David, I think he just made you his B-tch!!!!

not at all matt.  he's rather a more malleable associate willing unquestioningly to do my bidding.  he's usefull.  like a butler. 

you'll see when i go for full bitch status.  but that's another matter. [rob]
Please all talk all i see is yap yap yap yap your like a lil pug i just want to kick ROB. So you hit Dave ok big deal whos next wait IT DOESN'T MATTER. SHUT YOU PIE HOLE AND KNOW YOUR ROLE ......[lol][lol]

[Image: 14.jpg]
chris1980 Wrote:Please all talk all i see is yap yap yap yap your like a lil pug i just want to kick ROB. So you hit Dave ok big deal whos next wait IT DOESN'T MATTER. SHUT YOU PIE HOLE AND KNOW YOUR ROLE ......[lol][lol]

[Image: 14.jpg]

[wtf][wtf][wtf][wtf][wtf][wtf]

here i am try to be civilized.  offer the man a way out.  extend the hand to him.  and then he does this? 

i mean even the lower forms of life know to back down to a larger predator.  then this.  i am beyond words.  does he even consider my offer?  smoke the v with his buddy.  consider the error of his ways.  no he goes all iraqi air force on the robfather.  SO BE IT.

Plan B is no in effect.  I will wreck you.  Period.  No monster mario how many factories of cigars is this kind of bomb.  no tank how many hours will i have to chisel away to open this bomb.  no.  this will be a robfather bomb.  i will rip out your soul little man and then spoon feed it to you.  Or rather have it spoon fed to you. 
WHATEVER!!!WHATEVER!!!WHATEVER!!!WHATEVER!!!WHATEVER!!!WHATEVER!!![bravo2][bravo2][bravo2][bravo2][bravo2][bravo2][bravo2][bravo2]
[doh]

I remember the last time something like this happened.....digging yourself a hole, all the way to China, won't help!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles