Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ive been warned.....
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
MK 199 Wrote:
davidwys Wrote:Dear Tank,

My closest BOLT will no longer be with us in the near future.  This is inevitable.  My big concern is that NJ will no longer be on the map in the near future.  In hopes of surviving Hiroshima Round#2, I feel it would be in my best interest to "The middle of nowhere, ND."  Between the snow and the guns, we should be able to survive the blast.

Since I have already laid claim to Chris' cigars once he is no longer with us, anything that remains I will split, as payment for staying safe in your company.

Thanks in advance.

Superdave
You guys smell that?  It smells like.......Fear

smells like someone's been smooching a little ass to me. 

i find it funny how supersidekick has made no effort to save his pal as per my stated written request whatsoever but instead his first instinct is to bolt as far from his buddy as possible.  [really]  there's some serious loyalty.  kids today.  [doh]
Believe me, we talked last night.  I think we both came to the conclusion that his life is over and that I should save myself for the time being.
davidwys Wrote:
MK 199 Wrote:

My closest BOLT will no longer be with us in the near future.  This is inevitable.  My big concern is that NJ will no longer be on the map in the near future.  In hopes of surviving Hiroshima Round#2, I feel it would be in my best interest to "The middle of nowhere, ND."  Between the snow and the guns, we should be able to survive the blast.

Since I have already laid claim to Chris' cigars once he is no longer with us, anything that remains I will split, as payment for staying safe in your company.

Thanks in advance.

Superdave

i find it funny how supersidekick has made no effort to save his pal as per my stated written request whatsoever but instead his first instinct is to bolt as far from his buddy as possible.  [really]  there's some serious loyalty.  kids today.  [doh]
Believe me, we talked last night.  I think we both came to the conclusion that his life is over and that I should save myself for the time being.

wow.  how heroic.  [really]

dave: well chris i've come to the conclussion that you're going down.  hard.  it looks like it's going to be painful.

chris: ?

dave: it's been fun but i see no reason for us to both go down with the ship.  you know this way i'll see that you're cigars get smoked and all.  wouldn't want them to go to waste or anything.

dave:  can i borrow $58 for a greyhoud ticket to north dakota?

william wallace you ain't lol Tongue
wow lol Rob that sound like what was seid last night between me and superwoman over there lol
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
davidwys Wrote:
MK 199 Wrote:

Thanks in advance.

Superdave

wow.  how heroic.  [really]

dave: well chris i've come to the conclussion that you're going down.  hard.  it looks like it's going to be painful.

dave: it's been fun but i see no reason for us to both go down with the ship.  you know this way i'll see that you're cigars get smoked and all.  wouldn't want them to go to waste or anything.

dave:  can i borrow $58 for a greyhoud ticket to north dakota?

william wallace you ain't lol Tongue

HAHAHAHAHAHA!   No Fricken way.   His brain would freeze!   [lol]  Then his snot would freeze his nose shut.   And I don't think he is smart enough to figure out to open his mouth to breath.    Tongue

I just don't want this on my hands.   [lol]