Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It just wouldn't be xmas without tradition
US_Tank Wrote:Skipper you are the Botl that has every cigar known to mankind.   You are also the one constantly providing us with new updates and firsthand knowledge about anything cigars.  This is a "thank you" for that.  

And I had to get these greenies out to you before you got some yourself.   And by your comment this is the one time we were able to provide you with a tidbit of cigar info.  Now I can say I gave Skipper a cigar he never had before.   I can live life a happy Botl.  Wink

The Morton Collection are wonderful cigars.   Robbie and Christian came away with a winner here I think.  Enjoy them!   And what is tradition without the peppermint infused Padron?   [lol]
thanks brother... and in your best and most honored tradition, I've put the PAM in the peppermint. Yes I did! & I intend to smopke it christmas eve! & I look forward to it. No lie!
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:
Quote:
thanks brother...[color="red"] and in your best and most honored tradition, I've put the PAM in the peppermint. Yes I did! & I intend to smopke it christmas eve! & I look forward to it. No lie![/color]
Confusedhock:  [doh]
[wow]Was it good?
Keith Wrote:[wow]Was it good?
http://www.stogiechat.com/cigar-forum/view_topic.php?id=8301&forum_id=3