Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Freaking Keith!
WOHOO, Christmas Bombs Kick A$$.  Awesome sticks, and great to hear so many strong, lasting friendships resulting from just being who we are, BOTL's
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
Excellent hit - great job!!!

the upmann habano looks very nice.  ive been wanting to try one of those.

nice hit keith!  o yea, the PAM always adds a nice xmas touch...is it the menthol version???[doh]
Mark Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:Very nice Keith!  It nice to see the friendship that the two of you have.

And it's all due to this place.

Keith and Tommy are some of my best friends.  You can sit down with them, a cigar, start shooting the SHIT and all of your cares in the world go away.  You cant even buy SHIT to do that for ya.

great jobs guys!

merry christmas and nice freaking hit there.
 Great sneak attack Keith [bravo2]
Keith is a great guy... which still makes me wonder why he still hangs out with the likes of Mahk. :?

Tongue
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
MikeD Wrote:Keith is a great guy... which still makes me wonder why he still hangs out with the likes of Mahk. :?

Tongue
BecauseEVERYBODY loves being around me!  If I wasnt me I'd hangout with me too! Tongue
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
[user=19]Mark[/user] wrote
Quote:  You cant even buy SHIT to do that for ya.
Are you SURE about that....
Mark Wrote:
MikeD Wrote:Keith is a great guy... which still makes me wonder why he still hangs out with the likes of Mahk. :?

Tongue
BecauseEVERYBODY loves being around me!  If I wasnt me I'd hangout with me too! Tongue
Well you cernianly have enough egos for 2 people. Tongue
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]