Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letter from General Cigar
davidwys Wrote:wow...i guess that means you are official!  good job man and enjoy them!

I officially have them fooled that I am a cigar aficionado.  
I'm sorry if I missed anyone, I submitted a list to GC and some names that were on the list did not get any. I appologize to anyone that was not included. I did not intend to leave anyone out.
Eric B
Eric @ The Party Source Wrote:I'm sorry if I missed anyone, I submitted a list to GC and some names that were on the list did not get any. I appologize to anyone that was not included. I did not intend to leave anyone out.

No ofense taken Eric. This is StogieChat and we love to bust chops of family members..[lol][lol]

It's our nature..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
Eric @ The Party Source Wrote:I'm sorry if I missed anyone, I submitted a list to GC and some names that were on the list did not get any. I appologize to anyone that was not included. I did not intend to leave anyone out.

No ofense taken Eric. This is StogieChat and we love to bust chops of family members..[lol][lol]

It's our nature..

oh please eric!  dude it's a sign of our gratitude and admiration to give you a little brotherly ribbing.  merry christmas bro.

besides i have a deep seated case of tank envy.  he's got guns.  i want guns.  i like mma.  he's got a black belt.  i have the herf-a-dome.  he has a whole smoking cabin.  i've heard of playboy.  he has a lifetime subscription and gets invites to the mansion.  i'm tall.  he's taller.  he's got the ken doll good looks.  i refuse to buy my daughter a ken doll for fear of seeing it with all the other barbies and getting jealous.  i have some issues.  [help]   
Eric, thank you for signing me up for this.  Much appreciated [cigar]
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
oh no!  mikey got it too! 

i also have mikey envy issues.  he's got guns...
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:oh no!  mikey got it too! 

i also have mikey envy issues.  he's got guns...
[police]
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
Yea Rob, it's you & I with black cloud issues... 
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
badass congrats on being picked[bravo2]
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
MikeD Wrote:Eric, thank you for signing me up for this.  Much appreciated [cigar]

Sweet!