Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post it notes
I have always had little notes all over my house to remind me of things,now as I go into my twilight years (46 ConfusedhockSmile  I need even more notes!! [doh]  lol, so to make it look a little neater around here I bought a stack of post it notes. Bad move on my part, now I have twice as many all over the place.Sad

What about you? are you a note maker too?

[rob]
Bluesman455 Wrote:I have always had little notes all over my house to remind me of things,now as I go into my twilight years (46 ConfusedhockSmile  I need even more notes!! [doh]  lol, so to make it look a little neater around here I bought a stack of post it notes. Bad move on my part, now I have twice as many all over the place.Sad

[rob]
I use my iphone to write notes all the time!  If I don't add it to the list, it'll probably be forgotten!Tongue
I have to write everything down or else it's gone
Bluesman455 Wrote:I have always had little notes all over my house to remind me of things,now as I go into my twilight years (46 ConfusedhockSmile  I need even more notes!! [doh]  lol, so to make it look a little neater around here I bought a stack of post it notes. Bad move on my part, now I have twice as many all over the place.Sad

[rob]
dude my desk is littered with them.  i keep them in all sizes and shapes lol.  they go up the filing cabinets, the walls, a few on the windows, the laptops, i save my prized ones under my blotter.  i am a post it fiend.
Me too plus a calendar noter and a pc noter and I still forget to do stuff.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
i hold it in my head, lose it and then realize 3 days too late I was supposed to do something.
[user=35]Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo[/user] wrote:
Quote:i hold it in my head, lose it and then realize 3 days too late I was supposed to do something.

heres what you should be doing by keeping it all ON your head!!

Attached Files Image(s)

I use my work promotional notepads.   Why I don't use my planner I will never know.
[Image: pic_11938448083358.jpg]
Gotta write it down nowadays,memory lags with age.Friggin cryin shame if you ask me.