Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New LFD lables
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:i've seen the new wrappers and have a few lfd's with them.  don't get me wrong they are nice and very clean and neat but i'm a purist at heart and like the old ones better.  sorry.  just me. 
MEGA DITTO ON THAT ONE!!! I loved the flower and detail on the old ones. Now it just seems well plain...
Maduro PiPs Wrote:They are at Atlantic....seen them at the Litto event 2 weeks ago....
My buddy Bryan was there.

[user=35]Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo[/user] wrote:
Quote:
Maduro PiPs Wrote:They are at Atlantic....seen them at the Litto event 2 weeks ago....
Yeah....ask him about the small show I gave him and his friends.....they went nuts! HAHAHAHHA
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Maduro PiPs Wrote: 

[user=35]Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo[/user] wrote:
Quote:
Yeah....ask him about the small show I gave him and his friends.....they went nuts! HAHAHAHHA
Did you burn any more hair? Confusedhock: Big Grin Wink
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Those Salomones look amazing.  I'm kinda neutral on the new band though.  I keep comparing the new ones I've got to the olds ones I've got and decided not to decide, mostly cause once it's lit, I don't pay much attention to the band, and I gave up long ago trying to keep all my bands to see how many I've smoked.  [smokin4]
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
In addition to the Ligero Salomones and Factory Press IIIs having the new bands, in the regular lines I've received several sizes of Ligero Oscuros with the new bands, so they are making their way into the regular lines now...
[Image: CRA_ambassador_seal-smaller.jpg]
Join CRA Today! Click Above!
[Image: RobbieofCordova-2.gif]
Robbie Wrote:In addition to the Ligero Salomones and Factory Press IIIs having the new bands, in the regular lines I've received several sizes of Ligero Oscuros with the new bands, so they are making their way into the regular lines now...

Thanks for the info Robbie. [thumbsup]
Empire Cigars in Raleigh, NC has the Salomones in stock - seen them myself!