Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time to quit
After 30 years of smoking 'one' premium cigar after dinner each day, I was advised during my last physical that I should stop.  So, I found this site while I was looking for a forum on which to sell my cigar accessories.

Hello to all and I wish you the best of enjoyment for your premium cigars and I will miss them.

This being my first post, I may be on the wrong forum for advertising.  However, I have two burl wood, domed treasure chests, 125 capacity, with enlays bordering the top and front.  Each was $200 on sale for $125 and I bought two; one for current smoking and one to season new cigars.  I also have an Oasis humidifier for each that cost ~$85.00 each.  I'm selling everything for $250 or $125 each; humidor and oasis.  I also have Colibra Oscar lighters and stainless steel clippers for sale.  Tomorrow, when I have more time to search this site, I'll post pictures, if that function is available.

Again, if I'm on the wrong forum, I apogize.
Welcome Clev,

Actually, you will want to post your goods here:
http://www.stogiechat.com/cigar-forum/view_forum.php?id=10

Its for personal sales of cigars & accessories.   If you are a retailer, then PM me some more information and we can go from there.

Thanks,
ET
Admin
Thanks, ET.  I'll take care of that today.