Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Go Dolphins
MikeD Wrote:
ColbyPants Wrote:As I want the Pats to make the playoffs, for once I am rooting for MikeD's team.

[color="green"]J-E-T-S JETSJETSJETS!![/color]

That's funny Tommy, because MikeD isn't rooting for MikeD's team this week...

For once, I was rooting for the Fish, just so the Pats don't make the playoffs.... and the fact the Jets didn't deserve to make the playoffs and for the fact I'd like to see Penninington make the playoffs after he was completely bamboozled by the Jets management.

BTW...it must suck to go 11-5 and not make the playoffs. [doh]  I'm glad the Jets help spoil that one for NE. [thumbsup]  It's the only thing they did right since beating NE in that epic game.

Still, for someone who roots for the Yankees  (you know willing to do anything to win consistently), it must be torture putting up with this crap  every season. . . .

Wink
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
ColbyPants Wrote:
MikeD Wrote:
ColbyPants Wrote:As I want the Pats to make the playoffs, for once I am rooting for MikeD's team.

J-E-T-S JETSJETSJETS!!

That's funny Tommy, because MikeD isn't rooting for MikeD's team this week...

For once, I was rooting for the Fish, just so the Pats don't make the playoffs.... and the fact the Jets didn't deserve to make the playoffs and for the fact I'd like to see Penninington make the playoffs after he was completely bamboozled by the Jets management.

BTW...it must suck to go 11-5 and not make the playoffs. [doh]  I'm glad the Jets help spoil that one for NE. [thumbsup]  It's the only thing they did right since beating NE in that epic game.

Still, for someone who roots for the Yankees  (you know willing to do anything to win consistently), it must be torture putting up with this crap  every season. . . .

Wink
At least the Yanks try to win it all every year...unlike the Jets to strive to be mediocre [thumbsup]  I guess I had to balance out a winning team with a loser, just to keep myself humble.
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
now that the red sox have won.  the white sox have won.  the cubs well.  who cares.

i know officially deem the new york jets under the curse of the nylons.  40 years no championship. 

i will burn a pair before next season in an effort to lift this curse.  i urge all you jets fans to do the same.