Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How long could you "Smoke 'em if you got 'em"?
At my current rate of smoking, until about Halloween.
I'm 25 and at my current 4-5 a week, I would say that I would be set probably until I'm 30/31, maybe till 33 if I cut down to 3 a week.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
About a year, but maybe less.  Based on some of the responses, it looks like I need to step up my game.

Brad
TheFife Wrote:About a year, but maybe less.  Based on some of the responses, it looks like I need to step up my game.

Brad
if i didn't supply my pops with cigars, i'd have a solid 3 years worth. but, i give him tons, so i'd say supplying the 2 of us, i could last till new years.
Looks like most of us need a bigger humidor! Or room, I have considered building on a room dedicated to storing my cigars and to smoking them regardless of the weather.
Don't think about it, just look at the stogie nightmare in Australia
'splain yourself Sludge. Is there trouble in paradise?
scott81425 Wrote:
TheFife Wrote:About a year, but maybe less.  Based on some of the responses, it looks like I need to step up my game.

Brad
if i didn't supply my pops with cigars, i'd have a solid 3 years worth. but, i give him tons, so i'd say supplying the 2 of us, i could last till new years.
A truly worthwhile trade-off
I'm just guessing here because i've never had this many sticks before....2yrs 9months 12days.thats figured on 14 sticks per seven days.
sergione Wrote:The real question is do you start with the Thompson Iguanas or do you smoke your Padron 80Th's first?

I'd rather restock with at a high tax rate after running out of the 80ths than EVER smoke the Iguanas (again [doh]).  Yes, I've had one before, and will NEVER smoke one again!

Obviously I have enough smokes to last a while, but with the new legislation, if they change the floor stocks tax to include large cigars I am going to have to part with a lot of cash just to keep what I already own whereas consumers are safe from that.  I just hope this 40cent cap stays where it is at!  This is going to be a very interesting couple of weeks!
[Image: CRA_ambassador_seal-smaller.jpg]
Join CRA Today! Click Above!
[Image: RobbieofCordova-2.gif]