Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bluesman Strikes Again

Don obtained a box of La Gloria Cubana Artesano's for me.    He included three hitchhikers.   Thanks Don!

[Image: DerbyPrep025.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2944-1.jpg]
very cool...nice looking smokes too!
Very nice looking smokes there Tankie.  Very nice Don.  Can't wait to hear what you think of them Tankie, been contemplating the trigger pull on these, your review may throw me over the edge.
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
Matt-N-Ga. Wrote:Very nice looking smokes there Tankie.  Very nice Don.  Can't wait to hear what you think of them Tankie, been contemplating the trigger pull on these, your review may throw me over the edge.

Been smoking them already now for a while before I got these.   No review needed except they are farking great. 
Sweet!! Cool
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
To put it mildly...IF YOU LIKE CIGARS,YOU NEED TO TRY THESE.  [rob]
Bluesman455 Wrote:To put it mildly...IF YOU LIKE CIGARS,YOU NEED TO TRY THESE.  [rob]

They may not be for everyone but damn for those who enjoy this type of taste will be amazed.   You owe it to yourselves to try these for sure.
Double Sweet.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:Double Sweet.
YUP sweet[thumbsup]
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
Very nice Don [thumbsup]