Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bad Day At Work
Confusedhock: Man - that sucks!  This is total crap.  I hope this is just temporary while they complete the investigation or something.  Good luck Ty.
ashman Wrote:Well, After speaking to my boss, HR and our corporate attorney and giving all my statements, I was suspended without pay.  I doubt I will be asked back.  Will work for food.....and cigars.[baby]
For how long? That's BS and everybody knows it. How long have you worked for them? You weren't even there, there for how can you be held accountable? How long is the suspend for? I know it's BIG FAT lawyer time.  Your manager and his supervisor should suffer the same you do because, they are also accountable all the way up the food chain. Damn if I would let THIS happen without a fight.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

That is total crap.  Come on!   You did nothing wrong.   The assistant manager stole from the company, you did not! 
MOTHERF&CKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!![curse]  Bring them ALL DOWN!!![mad]
I guess you have to step back and look at the total picture. One doesn't know what Ty's employee told the company. Perhpas he said, Ty was in on it? One might say anything to avoid jail time or something?  I don't agree with what they did (especially the suspension without pay)  but perhpas they had to do this so they can do a complete audit and clear Ty's name?

I can only hope & pray that's there thinking and that Ty will be back at work soon..

Ty, just try to keep a positive attitude (easier said then done) but please try.

thoughts are with you buddy.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
what the heck is "suspension without pay"?

Ty, if they wanted you out they would have fired you. I'm thinking they want to finish the audit and see what they find.

Man, I am bummed. All the best bro.

Are you taking phone calls?
This is a horrible thing... my thoughts are with you -

Please let me know if there is anything I can do!

"That's B.S." 6-28-08 LI Herf

Sorry to hear about this, Ty.  Just doesn't seem fair.  Something good has to come out of this.
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
Unfortunately Suspension generally is a legal way for them to buy time to get your last check in order and all the details .If they fire you on the spot they have to have your final check in hand or they can be penalized . Thats sucks to hear ..Sorry bro ....
So sorry to read this Ty.

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f"I hope there is a silver linning somewhere Sad