Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dominican Republic cigars
GRANDEZA is a high quailty hand rolled Dominican Republic cigars striate from the island at a very cheap prize call 321 917 4506 or dannyssmonte@aol.com
This should be interesting. Goodwill pm sent.
[welcome]from Tennessee. Tell something about yourself.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Danny,

Just some very friendly advice.   I have read all three new threads you have started and for credibiliity sake, you have to use better grammar and spelling.  Smile 

[thumbsup]

Danny,

Just trying to help.

sounds good[thumbsup]
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
sorry for my grammar its that im from the island and my 2nd lang is English and it sucks im going to night school for English

so sorry to every one
dannyssmonte Wrote:sorry for my grammar its that im from the island and my 2nd lang is English and it sucks im going to night school for English

so sorry to every one
Don't sweat it bro... no big deal
SmokyOneKenobi Wrote:
dannyssmonte Wrote:sorry for my grammar its that im from the island and my 2nd lang is English and it sucks im going to night school for English

so sorry to every one
Don't sweat it bro... no big deal

Ditto. 

Oh my, don't peruse my posts...  lol  I am a terrible speller and English is my native tongue!  And I'm a college graduate!  [lol]
Looks like I was SPOT ON huh Daryn?  We have many people here that don't speak good English Danny. Great job as I said before on just jumping in Danny. I wish you guys all the luck in the world in this bad economy and cigar bans and taxes happening.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.