Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Contest @ Cigar Inspector
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:
tafdom Wrote:We're?
Yeah...ditto Confusedhock:
Ditto what?

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

BuddhaBill Wrote:
madurodave Wrote:
BuddhaBill Wrote:[wtf2] there is no Litto category on there ??? What kind of communist site is that ??
That's not very nice!   Don't tear down our buddy JoeBob!  Don't like the site?  Click the little x in the very top right hand corner.
It was merely a joke ...Joebob is a total class act  ...I just am a huge LFD fan and just happened to notice that there was no category for them and just made an off hand remark ......... So take it easy  ...No one is taking aim at one of SC's finest .....
Yea....suppose I was a little harsh here.  I made a little "off hand remark" in a pug thread and you jumped my a$$ a while back.  I felt this an appropriate time for redemption. Plus, I just don't like you. Tongue
madurodave Wrote:
BuddhaBill Wrote:[wtf2] there is no Litto category on there ??? What kind of communist site is that ??
That's not very nice!   Don't tear down our buddy JoeBob!  Don't like the site?  Click the little x in the very top right hand corner.

Bill, you have to put a smiley face behind EVERYTHING. Hasn’t Dave taught you shit? [lol] It implies to some that can't hear the inflection in your voice, it was supposed to be funny. Otherwise some don't know.

A   Walt Kowalski: Oh, I've got one. A Mexican, a Jew, and a colored guy go into a bar. The bartender looks up and says, "Get the Fucke out of here." [lol]

B   Walt Kowalski: Oh, I've got one. A Mexican, a Jew, and a colored guy go into a bar. The bartender looks up and says, "Get the Fucke out of here."

A    is now funny.   ie [lol]

B  is Crass, slanderous and prejudice

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

tafdom Wrote:
madurodave Wrote:

Bill, you have to put a smiley face behind EVERYTHING. Hasn’t Dave taught you SHIT? [lol] It implies to some that can't hear the inflection in your voice, it was supposed to be funny. Otherwise some don't know.

A   Walt Kowalski: Oh, I've got one. A Mexican, a Jew, and a colored guy go into a bar. The bartender looks up and says, "Get the Fucke out of here." [lol]

B   Walt Kowalski: Oh, I've got one. A Mexican, a Jew, and a colored guy go into a bar. The bartender looks up and says, "Get the Fucke out of here."

Actually A is also prejudice and slanderous as it implies that the poster agrees witht he joke and fines it funny.

A better example is.

A)Jebus, you are a moth@#$%% ker who eats dog sh-t and licks the cr-p of the di-k of your saviorTongueWinkBig Grin[lol][bravo2][bravo]

B)Jebus, you are a moth@#$%% ker who eats dog sh-t and licks the cr-p of the di-k of your savior

A  Can be taken as good play on words.

B   Some one could take a knee to the face

[thumbsup][lol][pimp][bravo2]

and BtW JB, love the site, I had never visited till today and burned off an hour reading....ohh sh-t , Back to studying
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
sergione Wrote:
tafdom Wrote:
madurodave Wrote:

Bill, you have to put a smiley face behind EVERYTHING. Hasn’t Dave taught you SHIT? [lol] It implies to some that can't hear the inflection in your voice, it was supposed to be funny. Otherwise some don't know.

Actually A is also prejudice and slanderous as it implies that the poster agrees witht he joke and fines it funny.

A better example is.

A)Jebus, you are a moth@#$%% ker who eats dog sh-t and licks the cr-p of the di-k of your saviorTongueWinkBig Grin[lol][bravo2][bravo]

B)Jebus, you are a moth@#$%% ker who eats dog sh-t and licks the cr-p of the di-k of your savior

A  Can be taken as good play on words.

B   Some one could take a knee to the face

[thumbsup][lol][pimp][bravo2]

and BtW JB, love the site, I had never visited till today and burned off an hour reading....ohh sh-t , Back to studyin

We're so proud of you!  Our own educated cigar pounding beaner. >>>>>[lol] 

madurodave Wrote:
BuddhaBill Wrote:
madurodave Wrote:
It was merely a joke ...Joebob is a total class act  ...I just am a huge LFD fan and just happened to notice that there was no category for them and just made an off hand remark ......... So take it easy  ...No one is taking aim at one of SC's finest .....
Yea....suppose I was a little harsh here.  I made a little "off hand remark" in a pug thread and you jumped my a$$ a while back.  I felt this an appropriate time for redemption. Plus, I just don't like youTongue
Theres a heartbreaker ...how will I ever sleep at night ......[pimp]
Thanks JoeBob.  I haven't seen that site before.  I love it.........[thumbsup]