Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 10 Super Bowl Ads of all time!
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:
SmokyOneKenobi Wrote:Unless there is a television in the bathroom and the back of the fridge, I don't see any commercials. 

A little off topic, but I think I will stick around for Bruce Springsteen for the halftime show though.  The U2 show a couple of years back was awesome...[thumbsup1]
why in gods good name would you not have a tv in the bathroom on superbowl sunday??

Smoky....do you have this? Tongue

[Image: 721a0df5ae70f4b981e07a4e57d6ed97_m.jpg]
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:
SmokyOneKenobi Wrote:Unless there is a television in the bathroom and the back of the fridge, I don't see any commercials. 

A little off topic, but I think I will stick around for Bruce Springsteen for the halftime show though.  The U2 show a couple of years back was awesome...[thumbsup1]
why in gods good name would you not have a tv in the bathroom on superbowl sunday??

Smoky....do you have this? Tongue

[Image: 721a0df5ae70f4b981e07a4e57d6ed97_m.jpg]
not yet, but I asked for one for my birthday....Wink
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:

For "other" reasons...I will go out of my way NOT to be around for springsteen

I am with ya Jan!