Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You Heard it Hear First!
It's fresh, It's new it's iStogie! Check it out guys and let us know what you think. [thumbsup]

http://istogie.podbean.com/2009/02/
OK Ok, so I did hear it first here. I was going to try and sneak back in and just hide out for a bit. Guess it may not happen. Guys it is nice to be back. Been working on several large projects here and held back due to some other issues, I won't bore everyone with the details here but anyone interested is welcome to ask.  I am Back.

Joe it's good to see you back........the Al and Joe show.....cool
He'sssssssssssssssss backkkkkkkkkkkk.

Good to hear from you.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Thanks Mon!   Going to check it out later when I am solo herfing.
Welcome back, Joe!
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
Welcome back guys! You have been missed.

Very awesome to hear what you guys sound like. Mon, you are so the mannn....and joe, you were made for podcasting, cool voice.

I enjoy the unorganizedness of the show but will be waiting to see what the format of the show will turn out to be. This coming from someone who done many shows and still nothingBig Grin.

You guys are dead on when it comes to smoking this cigar, heck joe, your reviews you wrote were awesome and I trust your opinion on cigars. Mon, you rock on this, you say it like it is, "It taste like newspaper"......that honesty is great to hear, not many people will call a spade a spade.

Totally agree with you guys..."Notes are for Whimps!"[lol]raw and uncut....live is the best. And thats the way to prepare for a show Mon, by playing Wii bowling ...hahahaha.

Its true guys, I enjoy going to the cigar shop and talking to people or chillin with Jebus having a stogie, but its sure cool to have a nice night alone watching tv out in the garage having a Diplomatico 4...just bliss.

Im on your side Mon, I feel like the outcast when people talk sports at the cigar shop(jebus freken sports guru).. out of all my post here on SC, at most, 5 are in the sports sectionTongue

You guys should talk about your views on the music industry, would be nice to hear what they are. Hope to hear some tunes, not a full blown radio station(dont freak Joe) but just an intro and outro will do.

In conclusion:

I had fun listening to you guys. a couple things though...

Al's Mic was way louder than yours Joe, I had to cranck it loud for you and turn it down for Al before the speakers blew.

And editing them down will be cool, cause more than an hour with you two nuts is too much fun. You guys are too cool.

Wish you guys all the best[bravo2]

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
ahh serge, no biggy man sure we can work with it and thank you for your comments. Now all you need is a good sidekick like Al! LOL Just kidding Jeebus. yeah great to be back man.

Jimmie the Mum Wrote:He'sssssssssssssssss backkkkkkkkkkkk.

Good to hear from you.
Blasphemer!!! Not a big Lancero fan??[lol]

[size=2]Nice job on the cast guys. look forward to more. [/size]

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

well if all of you must know this started out as a huge joke. It actually began that way and the more we talked the more real it became. I think we might have put like four months into it throwing some ideas around and doing some research on what may be needed and such.

glad all of you who have heard it like it. we do have a yahoo group dedicated to the podcast too.

Attached Files Image(s)