Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Fistful Of Dollars The cigar story
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
SmokyOneKenobi Wrote:Great find T.  We need to smoke those and watch a spaghetti western soon

[rob][horse]
no no no trust me.  you do not want to smoke those.  bitter.  harsh.  hot burning.  straw turds.  nasty stuff.
If I remember......it did have a hint of pepperoni to it...... Tongue
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:
SmokyOneKenobi Wrote:Great find T.  [color="red"]We need to smoke those[/color] and watch a spaghetti western soon

[rob][horse]
no no no trust me.  you do not want to smoke those.  bitter.  harsh.  hot burning.  straw turds.  nasty stuff.

lol........maybe we will just stick to an Italia
SmokyOneKenobi Wrote:
SmokyOneKenobi Wrote:Great find T.  We need to smoke those and watch a spaghetti western soon

[rob][horse]

dude we left them in a glove box for ages.  and they came out the same way they went in.  just nasty stuff.  would the man with no name have had such a miserable scowl if he was smoking a fine litto?  i should think not.  [thumbsup]
SmokyOneKenobi Wrote:

[rob][horse]

dude we left them in a glove box for ages.  and they came out the same way they went in.  just nasty stuff.  would the man with no name have had such a miserable scowl if he was smoking a fine litto?  i should think not.  [thumbsup]
Good to see some things never change. The interesting finds by Uncle T, the great responses from the board and the normal witty response from the Cowboy!! And dead on too. Don't try these sticks. As stated above, if Clint had been  given one of Litto's 200's it could have changed him over to a cigar smoker for life. lol

[rob][horse]

[thumbsup] - .... .- - /  .-- .. .-.. .-.. /  -... . /  .- .-. .-. .- -. --. . -..  Wink
discdog Wrote:
SmokyOneKenobi Wrote:

[rob][horse]

Good to see some things never change. The interesting finds by Uncle T, the great responses from the board and the normal witty response from the Cowboy!! And dead on too. Don't try these sticks. As stated above, if Clint had been  given one of Litto's 200's it could have changed him over to a cigar smoker for life. lol
BOB! [bravo]nothing but love for you man.