Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bailout passes
Although this little story was fun, its about educating the masses.   My kids were telling adults two nights ago all about earmarks and the bailout.   And they are 9 and 11.

Quite a conversation when my 11 year old says "Just tell me how a frisbee park and a fleet of new federal cars are going to stimulate anything?"

It was cool!   Glad they pay attention.   The Tanksters want to make a run for public office to do the right thing.   Jordan, my 9 year old wants to be President.   I told him he has the best start anyone could have in a less populated state like ND just to get to office to make a difference.
Very cool Tank[thumbsup]

By the way where are the turkey gizzards in your survival pack.

VV powder for the pistol win!

I wish it wasn't so damn expensive.  I've got jugs upon jugs of bullseye and bluedot for my pistols, and 8lb jugs of IMR 4064 for the 30-06.

Bit surprised you don't have a Dillon 1050 or at LEAST a 650  Wink
If you ever want to do pistols, the Lee Classic Turret is a bargain price and great machine.  Quick changing dies, auto-index, and works with rifle just as well as pistol.  4 pulls of the handle and you have a loaded round with no die changes, and you keep control over every stage of the load.
[Image: untitled.jpg]
I really like that saying Vit G [thumbsup]

Daryn you really are an Army of one [rob]

[usa]
i love this bow! Confusedhock:

and daryn those are some special little guys you got there. 

[Image: IMG_1203.jpg]
I have a good friend that has a love for guns just like tank and was an army Ranger so when the $hit hits the fan . I am headed for his house ....... and then to his batcave of arsenal ........

The other day the neighbors were having a fight with some friends and were tossing trash cans and trash all over MY Front yard and truscks screaming up and down out culdesac with all kinds of profanity and threats of violence....... So the wife yells down stairs in the basement and tells me what was going on ,the look on her face when  I came up with a shotgun over one shoulder and my 9mm in my shoulder holster she about shit ....... And so did the neighbors the whole time they were picking up my front yard ........... What is the saying ?  .....Violence percieved is violence achieved. You dont mess around with my princess in the house !!!

The warrior buddhist monk comes out in me

[Image: zpage064.gif]
MK 199 Wrote:I really like that saying Vit G [thumbsup]

Daryn you really are an Army of one [rob]

[usa]

All thanks to Frontsite!   For anyone who likes to shoot, this is for you.   I recommend you attend!

http://www.frontsight.com/

is this a political discussion?

And Tank, I pray one day we wont be reading about the FBI busting into your camp.
Its Rob's Civil War.   Did you not read his post in this thread.   I am just the Sgt. of Arms.  Big Grin