Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And Favre is done
1.  thank god.

2.  mario are the shirts on closeout now?  Smile
I have heard this one before, lets wait til July and see what happens.
ashman Wrote:I have heard this one before, lets wait til July and see what happens.
[lol]
nah he's shot.  ny owns the right through next year so there's no way for him to get to minnesota where he wants to be so i'm thinking it sticks this time.

now who wants to make a trade? 

another year as a jets fan that it's going to suck again.
He's done.  Besides, if the Jets did somehow manage to get him to Minnesota, then they would owe the Packers a huge sum.  It's in the contract that he cannot be traded to any team in the Packers division while still under contract to the Jets.  I grew up watching Brett play, and was an avid Packers fan because of him.  He is one of the greatest players to ever play, and he also made the biggest mistake ever.  And no, the mistake is not playing for the Jets, his mistake was not staying retired.  Regardless of where he ended up, he was not going to make it.  It was a sad day for me when he came back and all this shit happened, and I haven't watched any pro football because of it, except the Superbowl.  To me, the game is getting too whiny, to self-absorbed.  There are too many cry babies in Pro Football right now, and they only give a shit about themselves.   I miss Reggie White, now that guy new how to play football.  RIP Reggie White  [thumbsup]
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
Favre is a great player.   And great players get tarnished in Minnesota! 
He simply needs to collect his yellow jacket and go into obscurity....bye bye Brett...[thumbsup]
Matt-N-Ga. Wrote:He's done.  Besides, if the Jets did somehow manage to get him to Minnesota, then they would owe the Packers a huge sum.  It's in the contract that he cannot be traded to any team in the Packers division while still under contract to the Jets.  I grew up watching Brett play, and was an avid Packers fan because of him.  He is one of the greatest players to ever play, and he also made the biggest mistake ever.  And no, the mistake is not playing for the Jets, his mistake was not staying retired.  Regardless of where he ended up, he was not going to make it.  It was a sad day for me when he came back and all this SHIT happened, and I haven't watched any pro football because of it, except the Superbowl.  To me, the game is getting too whiny, to self-absorbed.  There are too many cry babies in Pro Football right now, and they only give a SHIT about themselves.   I miss Reggie White, now that guy new how to play football.  RIP Reggie White  [thumbsup]
that's correct matt.  there's a poison pill in the deal that they'd owe first round draft pick compensation to gb.  favre is going to wait for a bit then ask for his release.  just watch.
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
Matt-N-Ga. Wrote:He's done.  Besides, if the Jets did somehow manage to get him to Minnesota, then they would owe the Packers a huge sum.  It's in the contract that he cannot be traded to any team in the Packers division while still under contract to the Jets.  I grew up watching Brett play, and was an avid Packers fan because of him.  He is one of the greatest players to ever play, and he also made the biggest mistake ever.  And no, the mistake is not playing for the Jets, his mistake was not staying retired.  Regardless of where he ended up, he was not going to make it.  It was a sad day for me when he came back and all this SHIT happened, and I haven't watched any pro football because of it, except the Superbowl.  To me, the game is getting too whiny, to self-absorbed.  There are too many cry babies in Pro Football right now, and they only give a SHIT about themselves.   I miss Reggie White, now that guy new how to play football.  RIP Reggie White  [thumbsup]
that's correct matt.  there's a poison pill in the deal that they'd owe first round draft pick compensation to gb.  [color="red"]favre is going to wait for a bit then ask for his release.  just watch.[/color]
God I hope not, there is nothing worse than watching your favorite player rise to glory, only to fall to obscurity and forever be laughed at for his poor decisions.  I hope his wife Deanna finally convinces him to stay home and mow the lawn.[baby]

On the bright side, Matt Ryan seems to have the Falcons respectable again, I might watch pro ball next year[thumbsup]
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
I thought he was going to have his shoulder scoped & then decide.....:?
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles