Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
La Flor Dominicana Deal at Jack Schwartz Importer
I'm here to pimp some La Flor Dominicana's again.  We're giving you a couple ways to get some La Flor Dominicana cigars and a FREE Prometheus lighter.  Check it out:

[Image: fpiiiz.jpg]

La Flor Dominicana Factory Press III with a FREE Prometheus Z lighter

This deal gets you 12 Factory Press III's (shipped in their original factory press) and a Prometheus Z lighter.  Price is $147 for the 12 cigars, the lighter retails for $45.  Factor in the price of the free lighter and  you're paying only $8.50/stick.

[Image: limiiiliquid.jpg]

La Flor Dominicana Limitado III with FREE Prometheus Liquid lighter.

When you purchase 20 Limitado III's we will give you a free Prometheus Liquid lighter ($75 value).  This deal goes for $180.  ***The lighter you receive may be a different color than the one in the photo***

[Image: limiiiultimo.jpg]

La Flor Dominicana Limitado III with FREE Prometheus Ultimo lighter.

Same deal as above, only you get a free Prometheus Ultimo lighter.   ***The lighter you receive may be a different color than the one in the photo***

I started with the La Flor Dominicana specials because I know most everyone here is a Litto fan.  That being said, I am running a special on Winston Churchill cigars as well.  This one is a great deal.  Next week we will be getting in something called the Winston Churchill Collection.  That is one each of all four sizes of Winston Churchill cigars by Davidoff.  This would normally retail for $69 here in the shop.  I have them on Pre-Order on our website for $40.  That's four Winston Churchill cigars for $40.  This deal will stay up till all the sets are gone (I don't expect it to be up for more than two or three days). 

[Image: wccollection2.JPG]

Thanks,
Eric

Jack Schwartz Importer

141 West Jackson Blvd.

Chicago, IL 60604

888-733-5225

freematches@jackschwartz.com

sweet!

Hey Rob!