Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
if you could only smoke 1 cigar
Montecristo Montecristo No. 4 for me, First time I smoked one  it had me in extacy.
Hands down it would have to be a Carlos Torano Signature. This has got to be the tastiest stick I have had in while. But, that's just me.[cigar2]
I think it would be the Ashton VSG for me, preferably the Corona Gorda, Illusion, or Sorcerer sizes. I'm not usually one for smaller ring gauge cigars but when it comes to VSGs and Oliva Vs, I prefer it.
I think I'd give up smoking if I had to smoke only one cigar. I'd get sick of the taste I think.

Although there is the nicotine habit to consider.

I guess if I could get exactly the same taste forever, OWR Maduro Toro.
today...VSG Illusion  It changes often though. 
Cuban Label - a house blend by Cigar.com
many many great choices mentioned here, some are personal favs and that is why it is GREAT we do not have to pick ONLY one.....going into the humi's each week is like being in a candy store....this hobby is awesome!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007