Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
picked up the brown bag sampler
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/prodD...=SP-CIDD12

i was bored and looking thru here and for a few days now i been wanting this..so i said what the hell why not..not bad for $2 a stick..but i guess that depends on what you get..lol but thats what makes it fun..not knowing..

Let us know what you get...you never know....everyone's tastes are different. Smile

And if you can, post some pics too!! Big Grin
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
will do..and i love posting pics..especially of cigars..i mean what else would i post pics of? :x

denali7432 Wrote:will do..and i love posting pics..especially of cigars..i mean what else would i post pics of? :x

uh,  nevermind.  Tongue
US_Tank Wrote:
denali7432 Wrote:will do..and i love posting pics..especially of cigars..i mean what else would i post pics of? :x

uh,  nevermind.  Tongue
You meant Humidor Pics right Tankie [lol][lol]?
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
Good luck![cigar2]
Matt-N-Ga. Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:

uh,  nevermind.  Tongue
You meant Humidor Pics right Tankie [lol][lol]?

Uh, yeah, that's it!
I did this when i ordered from CI prior to finding stogiechat...

I got a 5 Vegas Gold, an Aristoff something or other, a "double happiness", Professor Sila, Torano Virtuoso, a Fuente Hemingway, and 4 nonames I can't even remember.

There IS a mix of good and crap.  At least I can say it truly is a blind brown bag sampler.
Should be interesting to see what you get. I love the way thy have in red letters "limit 1 per customer" Big Grin
my first box purchase ever came from ci. and i bought one of these with it. and as i recall, all i got was crap. there wasn't even a cigar i had heard of in there. i remember one of my favorites was something called a diesel. it looked like a turd. my dad was brave, and decided to give it a light. haha, and you know what? he actually said it was pretty good. he was expecting to choke.