Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Cigars for Sell
Not a problem bro!  Enjoy the fruits of your labor.

I will get the extract kit ordered for you asap.

Definitley check out the NB forum, lots of great guys with tons of info!
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
    Didn't you just turn 21, Sergione?  You know you can buy beer legally now, right?  No need for this jailhouse business! 

Just kidding... I know home brewing is an entirely different ballgame.   
Pete Wrote:    Didn't you just turn 21, Sergione?  You know you can buy beer legally now, right?  No need for this jailhouse business! 

Just kidding... I know home brewing is an entirely different ballgame.   

hahahaha Funny thing is, Jebus and I have been buying beer more and more after my B-day...then we thought, we can make it. And after making that beer using that MR. Beer , My gf was the one to say.."Babe, lets make some real awesome beer, not this easy bake oven stuff" and then the snowball effect you just saw happen, Pete.

Definitely a golden age for seeking enlightenment upon this great journey[beer]
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
i just checked this thread out. Wow Mark you totally kick ass man you have no idea how much we're gonna be talking about this tomorrow at school dude [bravo]

thx a mill
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
sergione Wrote:
Mark Wrote:American Wheat Beer - Extract Kit
OG: 1040 / Ready: 6 weeks

A familiar style made popular by microbreweries all over the US. Like their German cousins, American wheat beers feature large proportions of malted wheat in the grain bill and are naturally cloudy in appearance. Unlike German Weizenbiers, though, American wheat beers have a bit more hop character and are fermented with a milder-tasting yeast, resulting in a more clean, neutral finish. Wyeast's US Hefeweizen strain makes for a spritzy, refreshing warm-weather crowd-pleaser

I think we have a winner. Im going to look around for this one. The brew shop by school has a great selection. They also host a monthly class on how to brew. The next one is this thursday and Jebus, My GF and I are all going.

But I went to the school of hard knocks.....StogieChat[thumbsup]
DUDE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS TOO FREAKEN AWESOME !!!!!! [7up]
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
We deffinetly need a CyP episode on this!  Very cool of you to do that Mark [thumbsup]
     You're a good fella indeed, Mark.  Very cool of you to step in here.

[7up]*1000th Post - KILO-POSTER!*[7up]
Pete Wrote:     You're a good fella indeed, Mark.  Very cool of you to step in here.

[7up]*1000th Post - KILO-POSTER!*[7up]

Way to go Pete[bravo2]

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f"Its been great having you on here. You have made us all question our Bic Razors[thumbsup]

[beer] style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f"a prost to another 1,000
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Stands and Looks Back Wrote:i just checked this thread out. Wow Mark you totally kick ass man you have no idea how much we're gonna be talking about this tomorrow at school dude [bravo]

thx a mill

No prob bro!

If you guys have one left over after it's all said and done I would love to try a CyP American Wheat.  [beer]
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Mark Wrote:
Stands and Looks Back Wrote:i just checked this thread out. Wow Mark you totally kick ass man you have no idea how much we're gonna be talking about this tomorrow at school dude [bravo]

thx a mill

No prob bro!

If you guys have one left over after it's all said and done I would love to try a CyP American Wheat.  [beer]
You bet man! We are sending you a 6 pk....god lets hope its goodBig Grin
George Carlin