Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Bouncer takes one on the chin
Very nice -- wow, these Mega P---ys are doing a hell of a job!

[user=309]Maduro PiPs[/user] wrote:
Quote:
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:
Maduro PiPs Wrote:The Club is open for ALL since the BOUNCER has fallen!

JUST ANOTHER VICTIM! Smile

Enjoy those sticks brother!
Remember Mario,  this is not over yet.   The Bouncer is down.   Now its time to kick him while he is down! 
Hey, no kicking!! He's the Mum's guy.. 
It's already TOO LATE! Smile

Hey Meathead, do you remember the note from the last time I hit you??? [Image: 643_winking_and_grinning.gif]

You should remember what happended last time you messed with some Southern Boys... [Image: 662_evil.gif]
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
aracos Wrote:[user=309]Maduro PiPs[/user] wrote:
Quote:
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:

Remember Mario,  this is not over yet.   The Bouncer is down.   Now its time to kick him while he is down! 

Hey Meathead, do you remember the note from the last time I hit you??? [Image: 643_winking_and_grinning.gif]

You should remember what happended last time you messed with some Southern Boys... [Image: 662_evil.gif]

Meathead!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA I like the fact you are using the term "head"! HAHAHAHAHHAHA YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS COMING!! HAHAHAHAHAH

AND.....I DO REMEMBER THE NOTE>>>>MORE COMING???? HAHAHAHAHAHAH Look Below!

THE PEACH IS ABOUT TO GET SQUASHED!

Attached Files Image(s)

THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
wow[wow] damn!!!!!!
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
I punched another ticket today Mario!  
[user=309]Maduro PiPs[/user] wrote:
Quote:
aracos Wrote:[user=309]Maduro PiPs[/user] wrote:
Quote:
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:

Meathead!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA I like the fact you are using the term "head"! HAHAHAHAHHAHA YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS COMING!! HAHAHAHAHAH

AND.....I DO REMEMBER THE NOTE>>>>MORE COMING???? HAHAHAHAHAHAH Look Below!

THE PEACH IS ABOUT TO GET SQUASHED!

hehe, it's a lot tougher to squash a peach than you think... [pimp]

Your time is coming... [bravo2]
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
Holy Crap!  That was a serious hit!

Brad
and so it begins
The Bouncer may have taken one on the chin, but he is far from fallen there Tankie !!!

I will give you two credit, there is nothing like this out there, you two are incredibly creative, and this has met it's intended goal.  The downside of course are the "unforeseen" consequences that such actions always take.  You say kick me while i'm down ?  Tankie, bro, I kicked you before you even knew I was standing in front of you.  You'll see, it's coming, Monday, I promise, post the pics, try not to take forever, let all see, the Bouncer still standsl, and eats Sausage Biscuits for breakfast !!!!!!!!!
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
Hey Matt!   You are certainly worth the Mega-Powers attention.   But you will realize where you belong, in the bleachers watching the show.  [thumbsup]