Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New barcode on seals
I've read that a new warranty seal will be making an appearance.  The new seals will contain a bar-code that will identify the distributor, thus it will make it obvious which vendors are getting sourced on the gray market. 

Fight Fakes!

I got this information from another board who's Admin was at the Habanos festival.
thats just terrible

[Image: baby%20seal.jpg] :P
[lol][lol][lol][lol] I guess the price will go up too if you have to buy the seal as well!  Thanks for the info.
nocsious Wrote:I've read that a new warranty seal will be making an appearance.  The new seals will contain a bar-code that will identify the distributor, thus it will make it obvious which vendors are getting sourced on the gray market. 

Fight Fakes!

I got this information from another board who's Admin was at the Habanos festival.

What are you doing on another board?   [really]
Mark71GTX Wrote:[lol][lol][lol][lol] I guess the price will go up too if you have to buy the seal as well!  Thanks for the info.

Price increases were already planned and you should see it soon.

Tank, this is home.  The others don't mean a thing to me.  Sorry I cheated on you buddy.
nocsious Wrote:
Mark71GTX Wrote:[lol][lol][lol][lol] I guess the price will go up too if you have to buy the seal as well!  Thanks for the info.

Price increases were already planned and you should see it soon.

Tank, this is home.  The others don't mean a thing to me.  Sorry I cheated on you buddy.

That's better!  
Reminds me of this one time I had a pack of animal crackers that said "Do not eat if seal is broken"

Those heartless bastards could have cared less about the lion and the elephant.

Poor things!
My thoughts are that we'll see some kind of primer of what the barcode means soon enough. 

HSA increases happen regularly - I am just a little surprised that this increase didn't happen sooner...

As for the new seal - it has been in the works for a while, and I have seen pics (if I remember where they are, I'll post them).