Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LK OUT OF RETIREMENT
[user=309]Maduro PiPs[/user] wrote:
Quote:I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE!

[wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow]

That is scary stuff...quit smuggling the grapes. 
Maduro PiPs Wrote:
Hunlock Wrote:Wow!

Nice cigars!

However, I must say that there is a whole lot of talkin' around here. Alot of "FLUFF" if you will. [lol]I mean to take the time to make banners??? Seriously?[doh] Oh, and I won't even touch on the whole "3rd person" thing.

I know I'm still new here, but really???[really]

I have not been here long enough to know why LK means Legend Killer. For the last few weeks, I actually thought LK meant Logo King....You know, that sure is a pretty banner in your sig.[lol]

The Hunlock says it's all fun and games until people start talking in the 3rd person.....Then it's on!

[party4]

Stick around brother and you will know why I am called the Legend Killer....sure there is alot of fluff talk, especially from these clowns...what else can they say when they see THE GREAT ONE drop a BOX of 10 year old cubans on someone....THAT IS WHY I CAN SPEAK IN THE THIRD PERSON! [bravo2][bravo2][bravo2]

THE LK IS THE GREATEST OF ALLTIME! [thumbsup]

[bravo][bravo][bravo][bravo][bravo][bravo][bravo][bravo][bravo][bravo][bravo][bravo][bravo]
while i might dispute mario's claims to 3/4's of his act there is no disputing his prowess.  you kiddies may want to keep your heads down and show a bit of respect to the garden weasel before he pops you one.  Tongue
Hunlock Wrote: 

[Image: 5UrwzgdtHioxfo0voMzOgXjEo1_500.jpg]

Right back at you brother!
now THIS is some funny shit right here.
Not A Nice Person Wrote:[user=309]Maduro PiPs[/user] wrote:
Quote:
Not A Nice Person Wrote:Well, I guess I gotta give ya chutzpah points at least, posting a pic of a guy in his undies as a comeback to a pic of a guy with a SWORD . . .

[lol] [lol] [lol]

NANP™
[cigar]
My guy had the WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP BELT! Smile

In a sport as choreographed as ballet, and as fake as Pamela Anderson's boobs. [lol]

I bet you still believe in Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny, too. [really]

NANP™
[cigar]
say it ain't so! [baby] lol
Dr. Stogie Fresh Wrote:Crikey PiPs, great hit on Marcelo! [thumbsup]

This is the funniest thread I've read in quite a while. Robfather is on his game, as usual. [lol][lol]

Bravo gentlemen! [bravo]

Doc

right there you have the testamental proof from the man himself.  the godfather of tobacco.  the king of connection.  the earl of tray.  the golden voice, the pre-eminent podcaster himself right there pipsey. 

you can play robfather.  but there is only ONE robfather.  lol.  [lol][lol][lol]

Tank i need the contact for that t-shirt place.  i'm getting an idea here.  Wink