Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is it wrong to enjoy and smile while smoking a
Just smokes a little Indian Tabac corojo today. Build quality wasn't great but it wasn't bad for a cheap stick. Like its been said, like what you smoke.
"For the man who takes success with ease"
had another one in my experimenting collection this one is called bahia blu bundle of 20 for $30 $1.50 a stick..and they sell them in singles i believe..again im not experienced enough to give a full review on the notes and stuff..but this really had a good taste to it..easy to smoke..easy to lite..burned evenly..the pull was very nice..felt like a very strong and well put together cigar..bottom line is this a cigar i would buy a bundle of 20? i dont think i would..but i would always around 5-8 on hand in the humi..i dont think you can lose on this one for $1.50 a stick..

Poriggity Wrote:Yup, IMHO, it doesn't matter what you smoke, or how much it costs, as long as you enjoy it!
Scott
You said it best right there, Scott [thumbsup]
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
Thanks Mikey!  You know me, and I haven't changed, even if I did leave for a while.. I still like my budget smokes.. there are quite a few good smokes to be had for under $4 a stick.
Scott
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com