Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recent Mega bombings
US_Tank Wrote:Mario,

I have found that some of my recent bombs have been scanned one day only to be delivered the next day.   Don't know what the USPS is up to.   This happens in going and outgoing.   I will track an incoming shipment that says its in and I don't have physical possession.   I think these gov't bozo's are cookin their delivery times to make themselves look good.

You're telling me! I just had my humidor sent from GA to CA because i bought so many cigars in key west i had a 15ct travel humi and two boxes full, with about 25 more cigars coming in the mail...anyway, back to the point, paid for 3 day express shipping or something, took 8 days and they killed the cigars and my humidifier inside [really]

As for bombingsWinkI'm almost to the point where i can dish out some damage... I'm going crazy just thinking about it- literally. just now i laughed maniacly out loud and now everyone at work is looking at me funny...[lol]

oh well... be prepared gentlemen- a storm is coming!!!Cool

DA-DA-DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[wow]
maverick Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:Mario,

I have found that some of my recent bombs have been scanned one day only to be delivered the next day.   Don't know what the USPS is up to.   This happens in going and outgoing.   I will track an incoming shipment that says its in and I don't have physical possession.   I think these gov't bozo's are cookin their delivery times to make themselves look good.

You're telling me! I just had my humidor sent from GA to CA because i bought so many cigars in key west i had a 15ct travel humi and two boxes full, with about 25 more cigars coming in the mail...anyway, back to the point, paid for 3 day express shipping or something, took 8 days and they killed the cigars and my humidifier inside [really]

As for bombingsWinkI'm almost to the point where i can dish out some damage... I'm going crazy just thinking about it- literally. just now i laughed maniacly out loud and now everyone at work is looking at me funny...[lol]

oh well... be prepared gentlemen- a storm is coming!!!Cool

DA-DA-DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[wow]
[thumbsup2][popcorn]
[user=890]maverick[/user] wrote:
Quote: a storm is coming!!!Cool

And Hell is coming with it???? Tongue
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
I've been here at SC for a bit of time,I have witnessed acts of generosity that boggles the mind.Case in point.....(For the newer folks)...One day while minding my own business while herfing with Mahk and Keith,Mahk brings in well over 40 lbs of stogies from all of SC!You can imagine how it made me feel to know my friends think that much of me to bomb me back into the stone age.Lets not forget the awesome laptop that came with this bunker buster!To this very day I am still in shock at this show of generosity and friendship,While this kind of smackdown is unusual..never let your guard down because around here you can get hit very hard.I KNOW this from personal experience.
Yeah Tommy but you are the Pug!   EVERYBODY has a right of passage to become truly and fully accepted in Stogie Chat.  To do this one must kick the Pug!
This is Great!!!! Christmas Year round with the incoming and outgoing bombs. I love this place and would not have it any other way. The Guys on here are the BEST!!!![thumbsup]
To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society.
Theodore Roosevelt

Tommy2guns Wrote:I've been here at SC for a bit of time,I have witnessed acts of generosity that boggles the mind.Case in point.....(For the newer folks)...One day while minding my own business while herfing with Mahk and Keith,Mahk brings in well over 40 lbs of stogies from all of SC!You can imagine how it made me feel to know my friends think that much of me to bomb me back into the stone age.Lets not forget the awesome laptop that came with this bunker buster!To this very day I am still in shock at this show of generosity and friendship,While this kind of smackdown is unusual..never let your guard down because around here you can get hit very hard.I KNOW this from personal experience.

Pug kickin' is just plan good for the soul!

Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.