Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SC Mob Wars Monday Morning Edition
This just in from the Newsroom.....

As the SC Community is taking in all of these recent attacks and back and forth jabs between the Great One and the Robfather, only one can hope if the SC World can once again be a peaceful community.

It seems that the Mega Powers are out on top staging recent hits on the former Firm Capo, Jimmie "Betty Boop" Mum. It was a 1-2 punch from the duo in which the Mum did not see coming. Besides both attacks being carried out by hired hitman, it was most disrespectful to have the Mum's future son-in-law, Chris aka the Limo Driver carry out LK's hit in Jimmie's home shop. To further disrespect, there was a demand forcing Jimmie to place on these baby-like princess Betty heels.....it was shocking.

Another target was Matt in GA. This new rising star from the south is proving to be taken seriously. Although the Mega Powers wasted no time bringing him back down to stage 1. Although Matt did fire back against the Tank, he was hit right back the very next day! How fast are these Mega Powers!?

So the word on the wire is that 2 new targets will be hit today.....there was some mention of names....but we will not speculate and will formally announce in this evening's edition.

There is a much talked about meeting at the famous Kuma's scheduled for this Thursday between the Jimmie the MUM and the Legend Killer. Oh to be a fly on the wall! Maybe we can skip in the undercover to see what goes down. Apparently Kuma has been contacted by the Mum to prepare himself for the LK and make sure the sushi is extra fresh. We are currently unsure at this time if the man they call Kuma can be trusted and if this is truly a deathtrap for the Great One. The man has been friends with the Mum for over 31 years......LK should proceed with caution.

Another young gun with a strange connection to North Korea is starting to ruffle some feathers.....Caleb aka MK199 already targeted two vetern members and I am afraid he is not done. He is one to watch and it will be interesting to see what his victims may plan for payback!

Finally, there are rumors of new crews being formed after the breakup of the FIRM. Since no one could previously match the FIRM's strength, many are now finding this a huge opportunity to mark their territory and take a slice of the pie. More crew identities will be released in the upcoming days....

This is all for now.....
We are so popular....the board has a reporter now to follow all of this mayhem! HAHAHAHAHA
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
[popcorn]
Maduro PiPs Wrote:We are so popular....the board has a reporter now to follow all of this mayhem! HAHAHAHAHA
uh-huh, yeah, this kind of news coverage reminds me of watching the "News" during the election, you know, "Fair and Unbiased"[lol][lol][lol][lol]

Oh, and News Flash Mario, the Skillet is nice and HOT !!!!!!

[Image: porkert-frying-nicely.jpg]
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
Matt-N-Ga. Wrote:
Maduro PiPs Wrote:We are so popular....the board has a reporter now to follow all of this mayhem! HAHAHAHAHA
uh-huh, yeah, this kind of news coverage reminds me of watching the "News" during the election, you know, "Fair and Unbiased"[lol][lol][lol][lol]

Oh, and News Flash Mario, the Skillet is nice and HOT !!!!!!

[Image: porkert-frying-nicely.jpg]
FRY IT UP BABY!!!! And let's cut the reporter some slack....he is doing the best job he can recapping the action! LOL
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Maduro PiPs Wrote:And let's cut the reporter some slack....he is doing the best job he can recapping the action! LOL

Cut him some slack??!!  Confusedhock:  

He's so far slanted.....He'd turn Pam Anderson gay...turn Janet Reno straight.....and makes Mario seem hot to women...

But at least he knows how yo use the "Caps Lock" button....TongueBig Grin
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
HOLY CRAP IT'S FINALLY HAPPENED.

mario's ego got so huge that it broke free from it's host and is now a sentient being in and of itself. 
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:
Maduro PiPs Wrote:And let's cut the reporter some slack....he is doing the best job he can recapping the action! LOL

He's so far slanted.....He'd turn Pam Anderson gay...turn Janet Reno straight.....and makes Mario seem hot to women...

How is he slanted??? Where is it one-sided?? I'd say its the TRUTH!

And another truth is that MARIO IS INDEED HOT TO WOMEN! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster

Maduro PiPs Wrote:
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:

How is he slanted??? Where is it one-sided?? I'd say its the TRUTH!

And another truth is that MARIO IS INDEED HOT TO WOMEN! Smile

mario it's not attraction it's gravitational pull.  Tongue[lol]

ooooh cold.  j/k
New spy camera captures Mario contemplating.....

[Image: lord-farquaad-_shrek_.jpg]

"Do I look better on the left or the right?"
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles