Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good $15 deal
A friend sent this to me, 8 sticks and 20 count humidor, $20 shipped.  Getting one for a gift.

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/prodD...em=SP-CA09
looks like they raised it to $40 now

Bummer, I ordered one for my youngest son for $20 shipped.  They must have changed it right after my order was placed.

Sorry peeps, it was a sweet deal.

Maybe the mods can remove this thread.
just out of curiosity ktee, did you find the offer in a magazine? sometimes when you find those in a magazine, they have a specific link you go to, that only if you use that, will it show the special price. even though it ultimately links to a normal product carried by ci. just a thought.
scott81425 Wrote:just out of curiosity ktee, did you find the offer in a magazine? sometimes when you find those in a magazine, they have a specific link you go to, that only if you use that, will it show the special price. even though it ultimately links to a normal product carried by ci. just a thought.
Yeah Scott, my buddy sent me a link from slickdeals.net.  When the post was made I clicked on the link then copied and pasted the url into the post.  I even tested it to be sure it went to the right place and it did.

If you look in the text of the offer it still says $15 so maybe someone could bring that up with ci if they want the offer.  There are some decent sticks in there and for the price could not pass it up.

Thanks for the heads up and will check that next time around.

Peace
From the site......it does say $15.....

First Class Humidor Sampler

[Image: spacer.gif]

A first class, introductory humidor + cigar offer.

If you like handmade cigars, you’re gonna love Cigars International! To prove it, I’ve compiled a sampler with 8 of the finest cigars in the world plus a free 20-capacity humidor for one super-low introductory price: instead of the normal retail of $85.10, my offer to you is just $15! I’m betting once you receive these outstanding cigars, together with our free 76-page cigar catalog, you’ll become a lifetime customer. Now that’s an offer you can’t refuse!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
looks like they lowered the price again form $40