Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Churros Y Puros-Tatuaje Something and Drinking Show Special
I'm so proud of you guys.  Look at how far you've come.

Awesome.
I love the smacktalking on youtube during the review!  Too funny.

good times getting to watch some beer initiates expand the beermenu Smile
Another GREAT one fellas!!!

Those are Jibaros...    not your typical Tat at all...  Pepin wasn't involved in this one...

Here is a blurb from Wiki:

Nuevitas Jibaro The Nuevitas Jibaro is actually not part of the Tatuaje line and was created by Pete Johnson. Although Pepin Garcia is usually associated with Mr. Johnson's cigars, he was not involved in the creation or production of this small line. They were made by Pedro Martin's old Tropical Tobacco (since purchased by AGANORSA and now known as Tabacalera Tropical[9][10])in Estelí, Nicaragua. The design of the cigar was modeled after a custom-rolled Cuban Cohiba. It was a very strong blend. Mr. Johnson discontinued production of the cigar rather than have the production moved to another factory.[11]
The cigars were unbanded with an unfinished foot and the line was limited to two vitolas, both figurados, the No. 1 (5 x 54) and the No. 2 (6 x 52).

Fun to watch as usual and a good break from the regular smoking episode.

Just one general comment, not as fun to listen to, perhaps a little less foul language.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Oooooohhhh so Leon Jimenes is pronounced Leon Jimenes.........Cool
"For the man who takes success with ease"
Oh, and Sergio...  if you need help with your Spanish homework, let me know...   I am sure we can work out a deal...   :dude:

And hey...  what about "verduras"???    LOL