Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An LK Tribute....
So shortly after I arrived at Kuma's and we sat down and started drinking.....Chris goes into his bag and throws a dagger at the old wise one.....otherwise know as the MUM...... Yoda was surprised by this ruthless attack as seen in the other thread......

But then he whispered in my ear and said, this is for you LK....your tribute on the last job I handled.....and in a large envelope out came these two beauties.....

So unlike the smack in the face he gave Yoda.....this was more of a friendly gesture....aint that right Spider....[thumbsup]????

I accepted and said thank you.....the man sure knows how to pick out cigars! Smile

Look below...thank you my friend! Smile

Attached Files Image(s)

THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
I ABSOLUTELY THINK THE SALOMON IS ONE OF THE BEST STICKS OF 2009!

AND THIS GOF IS A 2006 CARLITO DOUBLE ROBUSTO!!!!!!!!!!

[bravo2][bravo2][bravo2][bravo2][bravo2][bravo2][bravo2][bravo2][bravo2][bravo2][bravo2][bravo2]

Attached Files Image(s)

THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
NICE!

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
Is Spider the LK of the next generation? Confusedhock:
King Solomones is making his rounds to the Legends! 
HAHA, an LK tribute..

LK should be kissing my butt as I let walk out of Kuma's place alive. Even the great Lk couldn't get cell phone service at Kuma's.

A tribute indeed.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Dayum...  another stellar shot!!!

Jimmie the Mum Wrote:HAHA, an LK tribute..

LK should be kissing my butt as I let walk out of Kuma's place alive. Even the great Lk couldn't get cell phone service at Kuma's.

A tribute indeed.
This is true....no way to phone Tanky for backup.....I was happy my trusty Spider was present.....constantly watching the door! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster

MK 199 Wrote:Is Spider the LK of the next generation? Confusedhock:
I am seeing the fire within him....one never knows....Confusedhock:
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster

Confusedhock:Nice shot! Both of those are on my gotta try list! Maybe review that Salomon for us when u enjoy it[thumbsup]