Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Litto Pimp Smacked by Bailey
So about a week ago I made the mistake of asking about LFDs.  Little did I know the madness these smokes seem to inspire around here.  What started out as curiosity ended up in me being put in my rightful place like the newb that I am.  In the future I will remember to be more careful in flaunting my ignorance.  

Here is the damage:

[Image: IMG_0050.jpg]

Bailey even had the nerve to offer suggestions on what I should look for in the future.  He must be in cahoots with my credit card company!

[Image: IMG_0051.jpg]

Brad
Nice job Mr. Bailey!!

Great selection and advice.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Awesome hit Bailey.  Brad, your going to love those sticks, those are all grade A, first class smokes.  Being the LFD fan that I am (not to The RobFathers "I want to have your baby, Litto !!!! extent) I have to say that the Cruzados have turned into one of my favorite smokes.  Awesome stuff.  If you like the Cruzado, check out Illusione.  Blended by Giolitto also, they are a different take, but just as good. [thumbsup]
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
BRAVO BAILEY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice Selection and besides those La Flor's, that Cruzado is KICK ASS!! Enjoy brother!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
very very nice
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
Those are all awesome sticks.   Way to go Bailey.   I love that Coronado by La Flor for sure.   And those Cruzado's?   Yep those are great.
Glad everything made it to you safe and sound. That oscuro wrapper has over a year on it and is outta this world!! Both the cruzado and the la aroma have made into my normal line up. So enjoy [thumbsup]
Nice shot brotha! [thumbsup]
people LOVE those cruzados! nice hit Bailey!
way to lay the whammy down Bailey.............[thumbsup]