Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ci has sale on Montecristo Media Noche Edmundo
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/html/...?globalt=1

i would pick some up for myself but i already bought 4 of them couple days ago and ended up paying $40 for just 4 of the same size..ci has a special for 10 of them for $40

Nice find.

I love these cigars, but my allowance has been cut short this month...:X

Need to take care of a few things around the house first.
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
denali, you've definitely been "diseased" since becoming a member here!  I hope you have a large enough humidor to cover your "illness".  [lol]
im screwed man..lol the cigar bug has bit me and there is no vacine for it..lol actually my start humi holds about 35 cigars and that is full to the top and i have 2 travel humi bags im using and those are full..im setting up a bigger humidor im making..its a tupperdore about 5 cubic feet and should hold minimum around 500cigars..im just waiting for my humidity beads and cedar trays to arrive..

You are in trouble and its all downhill for you!  [lol]
Based on this thread I smoked my first one tonight.  I had it in my humi for about a year and never got to it.   Great smoke I must say.
dang, missed it! I saw these in my catalog and a friend said to try them- maybe i'll get lucky and another sale will come up.Sad