Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tatuaje
[user=1624]Mr.Fixit[/user] wrote: 
Quote: any of ya'll ever heard of 'La Flor Dominicana'?
[lol][lol][lol] Have you read more than 3 posts???  LFD's are a staple to many members here... Just ask the Robfather... 

Enjoy your smokes - fantastic selections you made there!  [thumbsup]
Mark71GTX Wrote:[user=1624]Mr.Fixit[/user] wrote: 
[lol][lol][lol] Have you read more than 3 posts???  LFD's are a staple to many members here... Just ask the Robfather... 

LMFAO!!!!!!!!  [lol][lol][lol][lol]

Come on newbie!!!

[Image: mrrogersshoe.jpg]

[lol]

I haven't smoked a LFD yet either. I'm planning a trip to a B&M this afternoon though and will pick up a couple. Can someone make a recommendation? Which one or two should I pick up to get a good represention of the La Flor Dominicana line?
crowb8 Wrote:

I haven't smoked a LFD yet either. I'm planning a trip to a B&M this afternoon though and will pick up a couple. Can you make a recommendation Mark? Which one or two should I pick up to get a good represention of these sticks?

Any of the Oscuro line are good, L200, L300, L400, L500

Also, the Double Ligero line is good too.  If you can, grab a Lancero, they are great.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
What he said. [thumbsup]
I've smoked a few LFD's before and I like them a lot. I just wanted to see what kind of rise i could get out of a couple of you guys! All I can say is "WOW" you guys are nutzo. It is understandable though, they are some of my favorite sticks. The double ligero I just bought is going to be put to the torch tomorrow evening, and tonight its going to be that tasty looking noella in the picture I posted![7up]
Mr.Fixit Wrote:I've smoked a few LFD's before and I like them a lot. I just wanted to see what kind of rise i could get out of a couple of you guys! All I can say is "WOW" you guys are nutzo. It is understandable though, they are some of my favorite sticks. The double ligero I just bought is going to be put to the torch tomorrow evening, and tonight its going to be that tasty looking noella in the picture I posted![7up]

That double ligero is awesome.  I had one the other night and even though it hit me full in the face it was still delicious.  LFD is definitely becoming one of my regular buys whenever I visit the B&M

-Lucas
crowb8 Wrote:Yahoo Mr. Fixit! I see my favorite in your stash! ENJOY [bravo]
After all the talk about the Cojonu 2003, I finally got around to lighting up the one I had resting in my humidor.   I've got to say that I was absolutely blown away by the first third of this cigar.  It had so many layers of spice.  It was just incredible.  There were flavors I had never experienced before.  It was very impressive.  The next 2 thirds were a bit more tame.  There was still plenty of spice, but it was darker and less complex than the first third.  All in all it was a very good cigar.  I don't know if I can justify shelling out the $300 for a box of them, but I will definitely be picking up a few more for the right ocassions.   For anyone who likes a dark, spicy smoke, I highly recommend one. 

Brad
Well, I had a rough day today, the slavedrivers here had me striping the parking lots. It was the most boring, hot, and well just plain long day I've had in a while. i decided that in order to relax i was gonna go ahead and fire up that little noella I had stashed away. It was a good move, it is wonderfully smooth and slightly sweet and a little spicy at the same time. im only about 1/3 of the way through it so far, and its starting to hit me. Im smoking it on an empty stomach which may have been a bad idea. I'm a little wozzy from the sun today and this little fire cracker is putting me into a relaxed mood i may not crawl out of till i got to get up for work tomorrow. the only problem is that it keeps going out, about 4 times so far. maybe its my fault who knows. my apologies if this sounds funny, im a little tipsy at the moment. I love bloody marys![bravo2]
Scott, I'm with you. The new Cojonu '09 is friggin sweet. It's a tad longer than I prefer, but it is outstanding.

Someone made the comment that they had only had the White label (P series) and was underwhelmed. I am not sure anyone has mentioned it here, but the White label is a budget, mixed filler cigar. It is certainly not the one Tatuaje on which to form an opinion of the entire brand.

Also try the Cabaiguan Maduros. Very tasty.