Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE LK GROUPIE STRIKES......
I KNEW THIS DAY WAS COMING.........I WARNED HIM SEVERAL TIMES TO NOT MAKE THE WORST MISTAKE ONE COULD MAKE ON THE GREAT ONE......HE DID NOT LISTEN.....

HE ATTACKED MY PARTNER....CRIPPLED HIM FOR THE WEEKEND.....IT LOOKS LIKE MY GROUPIE GAINED SOME STRENGTH IN THE PAST YEAR....HAS HE BEEN WATCHING THE LK BEHIND THE SCENES.....STUDYING HIS MOVES SO IN RETURN HE CAN KNOW HOW TO ATTACK AND BECOME STRONGER?????? THIS MAY BE THE CASE......

THIS MY FRIENDS MY ACTUALLY BE YET ANOTHER TRIBUTE TO THE GREAT ONE.......A GROUPIE SHOWING HIS LOVE FOR HIS IDOL......A PERSON THAT DID NOT KNOW HOW TO GIVE ME THE ENDLESS THANK YOUS FOR HELPING HIM BECOME THE PERSON HE IS NOW.......

DUANE AKA CANDY ASS GROUPIE FORGOP, ON THIS VERY DAY, THE 20TH OF MARCH 2009, EXPRESSED HIS DEEP APRECIATION FOR THE GREAT ONE....THE LEGEND KILLER.....THE ULTIMATE TRIBUTE.....IN RETURN I WILL SEND YOU A SIGNED PICTURE OF ME TO HANG ON YOUR WALL... Smile

---------------------------------------------------------------------

HERE IS THE MASSIVE HIT.....OH I MEAN TRIBUTE! AHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Duane did not play games here and roughed up the LK.....I knew this was coming.....but how can one prepare for this???? THANK THE LORD FOR THE BANANA CREAM!!!!!!!!!! HHAAHAHAHAHAH It made it a bit easier to take! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Chk out the NOTE!

Attached Files Image(s)

THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
The closeup!

Attached Files Image(s)

THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
This kick ass cigar book to track your smokes....VERY COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached Files Image(s)

THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster

Chk out the inside!

Attached Files Image(s)

THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster

THE WARHEADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow]

WHAT A SELECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached Files Image(s)

THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster

MOST OF THESE SIZES I HAVE NEVER TRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[bravo2][bravo2][bravo2][bravo2][bravo2][bravo2][bravo2][bravo2][bravo2][bravo2][bravo2]

Attached Files Image(s)

THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster

JOB WELL DONE GROUPIE.......YOU ROUGHED UP THE GREAT ONE VERY WELL.......I SEE I TAUGHT YOU A FEW THINGS! Smile

BUT THANK YOU MY FRIEND....THIS WAS QUITE THE HIT AND A REAL KICK IN THE BALLS FOR SURE!

BUT I MADE A PROMISE TO YOU AND IT STILL HOLDS TRUE......I SAID IF YOU DID THIS....YOU WILL BE MADE AN EXAMPLE OF.......AND THAT MY FRIEND WILL BE MY PERSONAL MISSION! Confusedhock:
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster

HA HA HA HA HA HA. I told you I'd check you in to my Smackdown Hotel.

I now own the "Mega Powers" and I'm already running recon for the next victim.
Those namby pamby "Mini Powers" didnt stand a chance.  Very nice work there.
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
1 Forgop > 2 Mega Powers

[lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol]